PDA

View Full Version : TylerDurden

Bulldog
May 12th, 2003, 03:27 PM
Hey guys,
Just wanted to inform you of an accident that our very own Josh Hamrick (IamTylerDurden) suffered over the weekend.
Josh (being the all around extreme kind of guy he is) was doing some tricks on his bike and took a pretty nasty fall.

He actually twisted his foot so hard and so fast that the tendon wrapped around the bone, the tendon snapped back and then broke the bone! Josh's foot is in pretty rough shape. He has the broken bone, bone spurs, and doesn't know what the shape of the tendon is. He was in SERIOUS pain last night and at the ER. They set the bone but he has to go see an orthopedic doctor before they can put the cast on it.
He'll be out of work at least a week. (that's if everything goes well). He's at home on some serious pain medication right now.

I asked him about the LAN and he said there was no way he was going to miss it. So if you see us pulling up in Monroe with some crutches strapped to the top of bighead's blazer you'll know why.
Anyway I think he would really appreciate it if you guys could remember him in your prayers and wish him a speedy recovery.

Thanks.

LA_MERC_Onji
May 12th, 2003, 03:40 PM
that sux! get better Josh!

LA_MERC_LaTech
May 12th, 2003, 03:43 PM
get better mano!!

LA_MERC_Diesel
May 12th, 2003, 03:55 PM
Get better bro

LA_MERC_Maverick
May 12th, 2003, 03:56 PM
OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you get better soon Josh!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
May 12th, 2003, 04:07 PM
ACK!!!! d00d, hope ya gett better quickly. I know just what you need...1 part 3 mile island wings, 1 part Killians Red and 4 parts tiny orange shorts....w00ters for h00ters!!!!

Scott

bighead
May 12th, 2003, 04:09 PM
I think he did this just to have shotgun all the way to monroe..h4x!!!!

LA_MERC_Maverick
May 12th, 2003, 04:12 PM
LMAO!! Yeah big, Im sure that was his entire motivation to endure all that pain just for a measely 12 hour ride in shotgun....hahahaha

LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
May 12th, 2003, 04:13 PM
Tony Hawk h4x.. Hopes j00 getter better soon f00.. I know how broke bones feel

Disorder
May 12th, 2003, 04:19 PM
i say takea few shots of 151 and youll be walking on it that night, or as they say in the army... drink water and drive on. in reality take it easy and get fixed.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
May 12th, 2003, 05:20 PM
take it easy man...get better soon!

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eNdOfBeGinNinG
May 12th, 2003, 08:27 PM
NOOO.. just tell me one thing.. was it his right, or left foot? Dear god i hope ir was his left, that way he can still drive to the LAN.. ermm i mean.. hope u get better bro

LA_MERC_MadMAX
May 12th, 2003, 08:29 PM
do you REALLY want him driving to the LAN?

Eon Blue Apocalypse
May 12th, 2003, 09:11 PM
Tyler I feel your pain brother....I completlety ripped my left foot
OFF doing a wheelie at 80MPH on the highway on my CBR900RR. Took 4 months off work and a lot of rehab. You have my prayers and wishes for a fast heeling. Good luck.

Jimmy

Bulldog
May 12th, 2003, 09:13 PM
It's his left. But I doubt he'll be driving.
He has called shotgun the whole way though....

SnAkEbItE
May 12th, 2003, 09:31 PM
I hope you have a speedy recovery and gladd nothing more serious happened.

eNdOfBeGinNinG
May 12th, 2003, 10:36 PM
i mean I have no prob driving..sept i call asleep at the wheel.. my poor poor mustang

Jubae
May 12th, 2003, 11:58 PM
sorry to hear bro, but I agree with disorder, get totally wasted and everything will be right as rain er as reign, er yeah, just drink a lot.

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
May 13th, 2003, 02:28 AM
Hope you get better soon man!!!

LA_MERC_Dirge
May 13th, 2003, 06:21 AM
doh Now he can't run away from us when we go to duct tape him to his crutches!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
May 13th, 2003, 06:38 AM
lol at Dirge....hehehe, captive audience.

Scott:D

LA_MERC_Sniper
May 13th, 2003, 07:48 AM
dang josh take it easy man i know how it fels to tear tendons in the ankle and its PAIN so i hope you feel better

eNdOfBeGinNinG
May 13th, 2003, 10:11 AM
I do not think the tendon tore did it? If it did thats a lot worse.. takes 3x to heal, and it will bother you for years and years to come.. ask this b00n i fell down the stairs at work remember? Still hurts =p

LA_MERC_Diesel
May 13th, 2003, 10:12 AM
Yea listening to how Josh drove in Atl. last time maybe they will get here in one peace now :p:

Disorder
May 13th, 2003, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_EndOfBeginninG
i fell down the stairs at work remember?

ANSWER: ITEMS PUSHED - EOB

TARGET - STAIRS

You have been Protected.

LA_MERC_LaTech
May 13th, 2003, 12:24 PM
lol disorder

LA_MERC_Yankee
May 13th, 2003, 12:45 PM
Hope ya feel better man. At least you can probably get some good drugs out of the deal.

IamTylerDurden
May 13th, 2003, 01:12 PM
Hey guys.. thanks for all the support!!!

I went to the bone doctor today, he said I have one HECK of a nasty sprain and the I have 3 small, loose slivers of bone floating around in my foot, and they tore out from 3 different spots!!!

Im currently in a splint and will be that way till the swelling goes down, my next apt. is on next Tues morning and I will get another Xray and then they will decide what to do with me, and put me in a cast!

So we shall see! Currently I am doped up on Vicaden, but its still hurting a pretty good bit! I will prob come back to work thurs or friday IF they will move me to the groundfloor (I work on the top florr (4th) of an elevatorless building!!!), and I KNOW i will still be a the Matrix sneak peak tom night!!!!

So... see you b00ns soon!!!

LA_MERC_MadMAX
May 13th, 2003, 04:40 PM
oh come on, if I can make it to the fourth floor carring a tower, monitor, 2 power cables, keyboard, mouse, surge protector, network cable and a Mt. Dew to drink when I get up there, you can make it on crutches....

j/k bro...do you mean the basement ground floor, or the 2nd floor ground floor?

IamTylerDurden
May 13th, 2003, 05:18 PM
Basement prob. but i dont know for use yet!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==