PDA

View Full Version : Everyone Go Vote

Omega_Prime
May 5th, 2003, 10:03 AM
everyone please go cast your votes for the 2003 movie awards at mtv.com, star wars is up for 3 but i still cant figure out why its not up for best movie, though lord of the rings and spiderman are up for it, i dont understand how 8-mile can be up for it and not star wars, o well my choice would have been between star wars and lord of the rings. final choice star wars!

LA_MERC_Onji
May 5th, 2003, 10:05 AM
Direct Link:
http://www.mtv.com/onair/movieawards/ma03/nominees/

Cypher
May 5th, 2003, 10:23 AM
what's mtv?

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
May 5th, 2003, 10:24 AM
:stu

Scott

LA_MERC_Dirge
May 5th, 2003, 10:50 AM
I'll tell you why it's not up for it:

That lousy pos excuse for an actor also known as the guy who played Anakin! He couldn't act cold at the North Pole! Other than that it was a good movie, but nowhere near the best of the year. LOTR def deserves it, although so Does "We were Soldiers."

Omega_Prime
May 5th, 2003, 11:24 AM
im sorry but i thought haden done a good job, hell the orginal acting wasnt that great either dirge, what was so bad about haden? luke was decent not great, doesnt matter though i think clones is the best in the series so far, when i left the theater after that movie i was like how are they ever gonna top that! ewan played obi wan to the t, the way he carried himself was well worth the movie, in my mind he makes the new episodes, i cant wait till III. i will say we were solider did deserve something, mels best movie though will always be braveheart.

LA_MERC_Yankee
May 5th, 2003, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Dirge
I'll tell you why it's not up for it:

That lousy pos excuse for an actor also known as the guy who played Anakin! He couldn't act cold at the North Pole! Other than that it was a good movie, but nowhere near the best of the year. LOTR def deserves it, although so Does "We were Soldiers."

What he said. I thought I was going to throw up watching that guy act. Big whining baby.

Omega_Prime
May 5th, 2003, 12:26 PM
guys for the love of god that is why he whines, because he becomes a agent of evil. the whining is part of his process into the world of the dark side... get over it.

LA_MERC_LaTech
May 5th, 2003, 12:42 PM
Agent of evil too much GWB for you man!

I agree with the We were Soldiers part, though. EXCELLENT movie. Wish it were listed.

LA_MERC_Dirge
May 5th, 2003, 12:59 PM
Omega, it wasn't that he portrayed the character wrong, he just over-emoted at times. He would take a simple reaction and draw it out into this unbearable sequence of face contortions. Too much

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==