PDA

View Full Version : Well, lets try again

LA_MERC_Maverick
May 3rd, 2003, 04:25 PM
Guess what guys?1? I get to try again to get broadband access...w00t.

I got a flyer in the mail from Earthlink saying that I can now get broadband from them. The only thing is that they use Time Warner to provide their broadband, and I dont think they realize that it stops 1 (one) mile from house. So, maybe this time I can get it or else Im going to raise heck with Earthlink (who hopefully will raise heck with Time Warner) so that I can still get broadband....woohoo. Either way, wish me luck in my endeavor to KILL THE DIALUP!!!

LMAO!!

LA_MERC_Onji
May 3rd, 2003, 04:37 PM
w00t, get em Mav!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
May 3rd, 2003, 05:18 PM
good luck....

Scott

LA_MERC_Maverick
May 3rd, 2003, 05:21 PM
lol...thx guys...we'll see how it goes when I get the installation guy out there....hehehe

LA_MERC_Diesel
May 3rd, 2003, 05:24 PM
May the force be with you Mav.
:jk2

LA_MERC_MadMAX
May 3rd, 2003, 06:56 PM
All SC guys, you DO realize IF he gets it we will NEVER SEE HIM IN PERSON AGAIN!!!

LOL...He will never leave his room again for that matter...hehehe

Good luck mav, I hope you get it.

Reign
May 3rd, 2003, 09:05 PM
but hell what a badass graduation present

LA_MERC_Maverick
May 3rd, 2003, 11:16 PM
aint that the truth reign....hehehe

and max :p

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
May 4th, 2003, 12:45 PM
Bastage, I must knife you for that. I got haxed about 2 weeks ago when Comcast's webpage said I could get internet then when I called they said "where you live?" then put me on hold for about 10 mins. I'm not sure but I think they were laughing at me.

Bulldog
May 4th, 2003, 02:44 PM
Any of you guys ever tried to game over satellite broadband? I know people have had trouble with losing their signal and stuff whenever it rains, but I heard they use higher frequencies now which are alot more resistant to rain and clouds. I finally got cable but I'm just curious if it would work for mav.

Reign
May 4th, 2003, 09:28 PM
i thinkexiles and maverick are mistaken on blaming me for h4xing their pings, and yeah i mean i do i'll admit it, but they have to realize its a combinded MERC effort to keep broadband out of their areas...

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==