PDA

View Full Version : whats this pic from

Disorder
April 28th, 2003, 08:50 PM
anyone know what this is from i havent messed with it or the filename and i dontknow where i got it or where it came from.

Omega_Prime
April 28th, 2003, 09:50 PM
Dancing with wolves II?

wookie
April 28th, 2003, 10:01 PM
"The Girl WHo HAs to Pee!"?

:dunno :dunno :flowers

Cypher
April 29th, 2003, 05:49 AM
LMAO... nice captions, boys....

LA_MERC_Sabre
April 29th, 2003, 06:06 AM
audition for Disney's Pocahontas II

Jubae
April 29th, 2003, 09:28 AM
no no, is that Susan from Susan and the Banchees?(Holy God I butchered the spelling of that crap lol CONGTARS!):thewave :dont

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 29th, 2003, 09:31 AM
tard.... it's Siouxsie.....Susan??? LMAO!!!! I will give you credit for cheeseball 80s music reference though....

Scott

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 29th, 2003, 09:33 AM
BTW....Jubae is right. That is Siouxsie.

Scott

LA_MERC_Sabre
April 29th, 2003, 09:52 AM
she's hot!!!!!!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 29th, 2003, 10:35 AM
OMFG!!! HAX!!! Hey everybody....Canuck's been licking Canadian frogs again.

Scott

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 29th, 2003, 10:35 AM
She looks like Kevin Costner's "Dances With Wolves" wife on acid....BLECKK!!!

Scott

LA_MERC_Mercy
April 29th, 2003, 10:38 AM
now thats not to nice...:stu

so hush up now or i will :slp

LA_MERC_Sabre
April 29th, 2003, 10:57 AM
that was completely uncalled for bb, but lmao anyway!!!!!

LA_MERC_Sabre
April 29th, 2003, 10:59 AM
omg mercy, 20 minutes ago you had 5188 posts, now you have 5196....can you say "spam"???

wookie
April 29th, 2003, 11:58 AM
yeah shes hot in the "Cant See her face much" sort of way.

Jubae
April 29th, 2003, 12:09 PM
Oh wow, even though I goofed the name and spelling (congtars) I so nailed it, I AM THE MAN, or at least a shadow of the man......three cheers for whitey

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 29th, 2003, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by wookie
yeah shes hot in the "Cant See her face much" sort of way.

You mean "face in the pillow sort of way." Now the chick from Evenessence (sp?) is hot.

Scott

Jubae
April 29th, 2003, 01:27 PM
congtars, it is Evanescence ;) it is toughy

wookie
April 29th, 2003, 05:20 PM
vocalist for evanescence, her name is amy lee, and she is from Little Rock, AK, and yessum, she is hot!

JUNKY
April 29th, 2003, 07:11 PM
Someone clear this up for me though --

Evanescence is/was a Christian rock group, and had a following in those circles, and much like Creed, they have found that their sound can get them mainstram airplay, on the less "spiritual" songs.

I was flipping through stations, and one of the local raidio stations aparently has a syndicated national Christian radio show on it in the mornings, or maybe it was just that morning. Listening to the dj's, they were pretty much dogging Evanescence for all of a sudden going against the "Chrisitan Band " image that they used to relate to. They were reading alleged quotes from the lead singer and guitarist responding "What the f&%*$ are we doing there?" when they were told that they were in a certain ranking on the christian rock music charts.

Now I'm not aon a soapbox or anyhting, but the CD I have has a very strong Christian message in most of the songe, except for the 2 that were on the Daredevil Soundtrack (Thier big break in the mainstream music world), it seems that somewhere these guys have decided to pursue that path. Which is fine by me, but they need to drop the "We are not a Christian band" story until they come up with some songs that are a lot less religious in their tones.

Or am I making any sense at all here?

SnAkEbItE
May 1st, 2003, 07:35 AM
Well the only thing I have to say about this is that you can not server two masters.

Rooster
May 1st, 2003, 02:53 PM
She is pretty hot in the satanic, gothic, anti-christ sorta way

Reign
May 1st, 2003, 11:46 PM
2 masters there are..Reign and Disorder...do dodo DO dodo

Death-Speak
May 2nd, 2003, 12:21 PM
What I don't understand is why music like this has to be tied to a specific genre? Why does it have to be christian or secular? Why can't it just be music? If you like it buy it, if you don't like it don't buy it.

My neighbor/best friend is a precussionist for Tin Man Jones they are a band here in El Dorado, AR. We had this discussion just the other day. Does it really matter what genre it is in?

And on the Creed thing, they never came out and said "Hey, we're a Christian band." In fact I believe they never were. I read an article where Scott Stapp said specifically that he writes songs about how he's feeling at the time, and at the time their first album came out. He was feeling that way. Trying to find spirituality, but that doesn't make them a christian band.

/end rant

Oh, www.tinmanjones.com if you ever get a chance to see these guys, they are great.

gesikah
May 2nd, 2003, 12:39 PM
Ditto, Death-Speak. I not a big fan of "Christian Rock", not because it is "Christian" but because most of it sucks, same reason I don't listen to alot of other crap circulating out there.

And as to the Creed question, I saw a documentary about them once and Stapp grew up in a very strict Christian home and hence was very rebellious as a teenager and young adult. Many of the songs he writes are about his battle in separating religion from faith, God from doctrine, etc. I wouldn't exactly classify them as a Christian rock band, then again I'm not really into classifying things in general. ;)

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==