PDA

View Full Version : Best of the best

Phoenix
April 26th, 2003, 12:55 AM
For new comer as myself.I and i was looking at everyones stats and i was wondering.Who is the best all around player on the server.I would like to hear everyones opinion and maybe a few pointers on how to become a better player

Beavis
April 26th, 2003, 01:07 AM
its hard to say who is best, the "LA_MERCS" are have alot of top notch players. The only thing I can say is "keep on playing, you will get better as time goes on"

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 26th, 2003, 02:37 AM
Depends on what your definition of "all around" is. There are some simply OUTSTANDING players that play here but have lousy team skills or sub par attitudes. People who have skill and good teamwork/attitude tend to get assimilated into MERC.

Scott

Omega_Prime
April 26th, 2003, 09:23 AM
Mike there are alot of skilled players in cs, in my opionion there is no best player in the world, why? because just like bb said this is a team game, the better you work as a team the better player you are, sure some guys can take out 3 or 4 at a time, some even more but in the end if you have a team that works well together they most likely will come out in the end. as for the top players in the sever you have played enough to know who the regulars are. o and who is i and i? lol learn how to type you boon!!!

CoF
April 26th, 2003, 04:23 PM
anytime you on late at night cause that's when i usually play. if you want i'll teach ya some of what i know. it really depends on how good your hand eye coordination is to be a good solo player and your communication/stratagy (i said stratagy not campology =P heheh j/k) to be a good team player. of course i seldom play as a team on a pub server unless i'm playing with friends like Omega who know what i'm gonna do just as i know what he is going to do. oh and i play as -)S(-GrimFaerie. as the others said there isn't really a best player on the server because there are alot of exceptional players all good at what they do.

-=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
April 26th, 2003, 05:17 PM
y'all a bunch of h4x0rs :P :P :P

-FA- Kodachi
April 26th, 2003, 05:30 PM
cough*me*cough:naughty :birthday :owned :headshot :dance :fight :dung :twak :duals

IamTylerDurden
April 26th, 2003, 11:17 PM
I'd think that we'd all agree that its not me!

oh and Best of the Best.... GREAT MOVIE!

eNdOfBeGinNinG
April 27th, 2003, 12:58 AM
corona use to be, but he just sux now...

Maximus
April 27th, 2003, 05:58 PM
ACK!!! Well, I agree with Omega on this one...With the fact that CS was designed as a TEAM game, there is no BEST player around...There are people that can definitely change the tide of a game simply by switching teams, but overall, no, there is no real BEST player...Except me...;)

Death-Speak
April 28th, 2003, 08:40 AM
Well besides myself, lol, probably not...

Judging from my limited experience on the LA Merc server.. I'd say Apoc. Last I played he put a serious beating on everybody.

Sunder
April 28th, 2003, 09:15 PM
Team player's is what it is all about, when you have too many hopes on a single player assuming he is the best that is when you can hang it up...The team thing works for me....

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==