PDA

View Full Version : Pissed off....

cd
April 22nd, 2003, 03:08 AM

cd
April 22nd, 2003, 03:11 AM
Right there is a great example. This clan is run by white males, supposedly the racist ones. However what word just got bleeped out? And why is that? Because they find it an uncalled for word... For those who dont put 2 and 2 together, ask me and I'll tell you what the word was. But if we're so racist then how come the people in charge of this clan found that word unneccesary?

Rooster
April 22nd, 2003, 12:20 PM
There is a problem that noone, here or anywhere, acknowledges and that is "self-segregation". All black colleges, all black channels, all black pageants, etc. The main basis of being accepted into these institutions is that you have to be of a certain color. Is that now the new-age segregation? How can there be such a double standard? Don't exclude us but we will exclude you.
Noone, media or gov, will touch this b/c of the reprecussions. Media is as liberlized as it can get and the politicians will lose the block vote, and yes that's block, not black.
The only way I can see to centering this pendulum of change is for white people to apply to these various institutions and be denied and them take the institutions to court or some public forum, where change can be properly made.
I feel that all institutions should have the EQUAL opportunity for enrollment.

cd
April 22nd, 2003, 12:34 PM
The best way to approach those would be in my opinion a class action lawsuit. The more that are involved the harder it will be for them to shake their heads at and turn their back to.

Rooster
April 23rd, 2003, 10:45 PM
53 views with 4 replies, one got flamed....looks like noone wants to touch this with a 10' pole

Rooster
April 23rd, 2003, 10:46 PM
doh... my bad, no flaming *slaps self back to reality*

Sunder
April 23rd, 2003, 11:08 PM
hehehe if I would say something I would be banned for my views of how to fix the problem... I just don't have enough ammo or rope...:mg

Corp
April 23rd, 2003, 11:12 PM
LOL OMG sunder.. did u really type that?

Bulldog
April 23rd, 2003, 11:36 PM
While I don't share Sunder's viewpoint. :)
I do believe that the NAACP does more to hinder African Americans than it does to help them. You haven't heard them jumping up and down because we have the first black Secretary of State and the first black National Security Advisor. If their goal is really to promote the advancement of African Americans shouldn't those two be plastered on the front of every NAACP piece of literature?

cd
April 24th, 2003, 02:51 AM
You have to understand... those two are in under the conservative president. They must be a bunch of "uncle tom's". Therefore they are not recognized as African American's by this organization.

LA_MERC_Dirge
April 24th, 2003, 06:37 AM
Okay, wasn't going to weigh in on this but here is the problem. The NAACP is for little true advancement in fact. They profit more from keeping their "constituency" in need than actually helping them. If they were true to their mission statement, they would work towards better education and social standing rather than fight some obscure "racist" symbol such as a flag or statue in some little noticed place. The sad fact is that the NAACP is little more than a special interest group that makes money and creates political clout for a select few "elite" members of their group.

cd
April 24th, 2003, 06:43 AM
i was waiting on you...

SnAkEbItE
April 24th, 2003, 10:22 AM
Well here is the problem we can't change the way that people think or act, they have to have a heart change and then and only then will we not look at color or race as an excuse for anything.

Sunder
April 24th, 2003, 11:45 PM
I appologize, not racist just do not have an intrest in a group"NAACP" because they help lower the standards of the public education system... like changing the grade scale levels to thier sooting, I do not beleave in making it easy on a person you make it harder where either they learn or they quit.
Note : the other post was jsut a tad twisted humor..

Death-Speak
May 12th, 2003, 03:12 PM
Well, I for one am dead set on being in next years Ms. Black America pagent... I hope I can get some support though. Guess I better start working on my girlish figure!

Captain
May 12th, 2003, 05:10 PM
I want a united Honkey Fund!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :hb

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==