PDA

View Full Version : Alliance

docholiday
April 20th, 2003, 09:54 PM
Sup guys, im LaD.DocHoliday...I was sent here by LA_MERC_Reign, I had a talk with him earlier today. I had a question about joining an Alliance, basically what im saying is that we can have clans in this alliance to help us out for CAL and OGL matches. It gets old after you been practicing with your clan for a while, because you kinda get the idea of their tactics and style of playing the game. So playing other clans in smalls scrims and practices would be more of a challenge and prepare us more for upcoming matches. Reign agreeded for his own opinion, I would like to know the rest of the clans and see if we can work something out. We tried this once with our fellow allies, but they became broken apart due to money problems. The more clans in the Alliance, the more we learn and pick up. Thank you for your time and hope to hear from the rest of the clan :cool:

Our clan website is www.ladclan.net, I am the clan leader and webmaster :)

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 21st, 2003, 06:42 AM
There is only about 1/3 of the clan that plays in matches and half that actually practice with the match team. We are mainly a clan who plays for the fun of it. Reign (along with a few others) do a great job of keeping the OGL team going so if he thinks it's a good idea I have no problem with it.

Scott

LA_MERC_Dirge
April 21st, 2003, 07:12 AM
:offtopic

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 21st, 2003, 08:20 AM
:stu how the hell is that off topic?... ya b00n.

Scott

LA_MERC_Dirge
April 21st, 2003, 08:34 AM
It was in the on topic forum... So I called off topic and moved it kr0d

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 21st, 2003, 10:58 AM
...and I would know that how nub??? You didn't put a redirect with the move. I swear, nub moderators....sheesh.

Scott:D

LA_MERC_Dirge
April 21st, 2003, 11:25 AM
Two words:

Print Screen

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 21st, 2003, 12:44 PM
Don't cover your ineptness with ancient history....that is a sure sign of guilt.

Scott:owned

LA_MERC_Dirge
April 21st, 2003, 01:25 PM
ineptness? Making up words now?

CoF
April 21st, 2003, 02:06 PM
nah its a word

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 21st, 2003, 02:24 PM
According to dictionary.com it is a word...a noun. In fact, it had this picture next to it....see also b00n...also a noun

Scott

LA_MERC_Diesel
April 21st, 2003, 02:31 PM
OMG
:headshotOWNED
I gotta hand that one to BB, the masta Tofu eater won that one.
even though you (owned) on your own post, bad forum practice :p:

LA_MERC_Dirge
April 21st, 2003, 02:33 PM
bah

yeha I guess it's a word, but your usage is still suspect. Seems you should have used ineptitude...

/me cries in the corner

Jubae
April 21st, 2003, 03:24 PM
It's ok dirge, I will hold you till the bad man stops

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 21st, 2003, 03:29 PM
I'll take the hit on the syntax but I still...GOTCHA! Me still wubs me some Dirgy.

Scott:laugh:

Jubae
April 21st, 2003, 03:59 PM
Well it is good to see we are still a gay clan ;) lol Me and Corona spoon a lot.

Reign
April 21st, 2003, 04:52 PM
and its not 1/3 of the clan its like 6 of us on regular basis as of now, and i only agree'd for myself to be in their practices if needed, cause it would give me a time to learn and teach new things.

its up to everyone else if they want to play or do this, but the lack of ogl support due to whatever reasons leadsme to believe that only a handful will be there

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==