PDA

View Full Version : Just A Stupid Question?

Beavis
April 18th, 2003, 11:43 AM
Now I know there are some fans out there and some who hate them, but why is it every year, everyone says the New Orleans Saints are gonna better than last, and they always suck more than the last year?

I mean I like them, not my fav team, but I was just wondering?

LA_MERC_Dirge
April 18th, 2003, 11:47 AM
Remember there are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

And BTW your statement is ridiculous. They were predicted to finish last in their division last year and while they stumbled at the end, they did better than predicted... As they did when they won the NFC West. The fact of the matter is they have an outstanding group of young talent and a huge collection of draft picks. Not to mention some quality free agent acquisitions this year. So while no one has predicted anything yet, they will be better than last year. And the fact of the matter is everyone team sucks at the end of the year, except for the one that wins the Super Bowl.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 18th, 2003, 12:16 PM
OMG!!! While your at it why don't you say the US flag is gh3y, the pledge of allegience shouldn't have the word God in it and George Bush is a facist. This isn't what I had in mind when I said you should post more.:laugh:

Scott

LA_MERC_Diesel
April 18th, 2003, 12:21 PM
LMAO @ BB
Alien, be very careful don't step on any of the Dirge mines lol.

:nono
:p:

Beavis
April 18th, 2003, 12:36 PM
LOL...I didn't mean to step out of line here...I was just wondering, I know they are better than the past years.

LA_MERC_Spark
April 18th, 2003, 03:24 PM
:d:
Dirge buddy... spoken like a true fan.. The best thing about being a TRUE saints fan is that next year will come some day.. and all the p00bu77 nah sayers and bandwagon jumpers wont be able to truely share in the celebration... I will be in that number.

Ac3DH4quR
April 18th, 2003, 04:01 PM
every teams gets better each year... cept some.. and saints is one of them =P (this is what i think) so dont blow me up Dirge with one of your nades...its just what I think..

cd
April 19th, 2003, 03:19 AM
It's known I am not a Saints fan, however you take ANY team in the NFC South and put them in any different division and what do you have? Division Champs. That division has the 4 best teams in the NFC. When Carolina goes 7-9 after a 1-15 year that's impressive regardless of playoff's or not. Wait until next year, you have 4 divisions and 2 wild card spots. 3 of the playoff spots will be from that division. My bet Atlanta or New Orleans take the division and Tampa will be a wild card team with which ever team doesnt take the division.

Tracker
April 19th, 2003, 11:27 AM
Well that just confused the heck out of me???^^^. Anyhow, I think the SAINTS will be a better team as they grow,it takes time to get to were some of the great teams are. I dont think half that team has been there more than a few years. But anyhow I love the 49ers and so if they are not playing in a game, I just watch to see the great sport of FOOTBALL..............................Mike

wookie
April 19th, 2003, 04:27 PM
Will the Saints ever hit the Super Bowl?
Tis quite the paradox!

LA_MERC_Dirge
April 19th, 2003, 05:54 PM
That wouldn't be a paradox, that would be a question...

SnAkEbItE
April 19th, 2003, 06:19 PM
Umm I don't know I don't follow sports at all...is there a good movie on?

LA_MERC_Dirge
April 19th, 2003, 07:06 PM
:offtopic

Ac3DH4quR
April 19th, 2003, 08:49 PM
er saints winning super bowl? thats not a dream or question... thats.. thats a miracle =P

cd
April 20th, 2003, 04:03 PM
^^^lions fan

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==