April 9th, 2003, 07:31 AM
Hey Sweets, nice to see you here!!!!!:D

LA_MERC_Mercy
April 9th, 2003, 08:15 AM
hey howdy sweety...welcome to the nut house

W00T W00T POST NUMBER 5000 WOOHOO WOOHOOO

-=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
April 9th, 2003, 08:44 AM
How the hell do you have almost 19 posts a day, I hardly see you posting anything!!!!!! OMG H4X!!!

Jubae
April 9th, 2003, 09:40 AM
Howdy howdy howdy

CoF
April 9th, 2003, 10:16 AM
private forums =P

CoF
April 9th, 2003, 10:17 AM
oh and don't know ya but h1y4!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 9th, 2003, 10:18 AM
welcome welcome....woohoo...Um, who are j00??

SCott

LA_MERC_RiverRat
April 9th, 2003, 10:43 AM
heya sweetgirl...just remember, if armageddon sells out, you can still sit on my lap =D

Jubae
April 9th, 2003, 10:57 AM
:owned

-=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
April 9th, 2003, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Intimid8tor
heya sweetgirl...just remember, if armageddon sells out, you can still sit on my lap =D

Oh boy your gonna end up in her dungeon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :eek:

Tracker
April 9th, 2003, 11:27 AM
OMG,h4x mercy has 500000000000 post....O and hello sweets

LA_MERC_RiverRat
April 9th, 2003, 12:17 PM
at least if i am in her dungeon, the house will be clean, the dishes will be washed, the yard will be mowed, the laundry will be done, the cars will be clean, the dog will be walked. . . .

DOH - I still wont be satisfied....LMAO

Tracker
April 9th, 2003, 12:28 PM
Jay is a nub...

.:think :fight

SweetGirL
April 9th, 2003, 12:36 PM
OMG Korrupted, you shexy beast! How'd you friggin find me? I am sooo trying to get away from [Cajun], but not you. It's nice to be around a group of guys who aren't drunk all the time, obnoxious, and rude towards me (well, except for EOB - I think he hits the sauce a bit too often....it helps his aim though lol). Awww, it's really nice to talk to ya. Perhaps you can spam to me here. *giggles*

I am going to flounder my way around these forums. Looking for a place to post some pics. I wonder if they have seen that one of you, Korr, in that spicy little dress, with the pair of dice earrings, and your hands bound. All you need is Grunt's rubber chicken and ball-n-gag, and you actually might be the hottest CS chick player. ;)

Thanks Intimidator for the offer of sitting on your lap at the LAN. ROFL I think I might sit on yours for the morning and Cypher's for the afternoon....maybe EOB can fan me while I nap. :D ~SweetGirL~

LA_MERC_Dirge
April 9th, 2003, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by SweetGirL
It's nice to be around a group of guys who aren't drunk all the time, obnoxious, and rude towards me (well, except for EOB - I think he hits the sauce a bit too often....it helps his aim though lol).

w00t Maybe it's a good thing that my mobo is crapped out right now...

-=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
April 9th, 2003, 12:53 PM
OMG Korrupted, you shexy beast! How'd you friggin find me? I am sooo trying to get away from [Cajun], but not you. It's nice to be around a group of guys who aren't drunk all the time, obnoxious, and rude towards me (well, except for EOB - I think he hits the sauce a bit too often....it helps his aim though lol). Awww, it's really nice to talk to ya. Perhaps you can spam to me here. *giggles*

I am going to flounder my way around these forums. Looking for a place to post some pics. I wonder if they have seen that one of you, Korr, in that spicy little dress, with the pair of dice earrings, and your hands bound. All you need is Grunt's rubber chicken and ball-n-gag, and you actually might be the hottest CS chick player. ;)

Thanks Intimidator for the offer of sitting on your lap at the LAN. ROFL I think I might sit on yours for the morning and Cypher's for the afternoon....maybe EOB can fan me while I nap. :D ~SweetGirL~

Hey Sweets, I was here B4 you!!!:p:
Don't start rumors bout me :mad: THAT WAS NOT ME!!!!:p: :D
What the hell is up with the rubber chicken??:confused: :rolleyes: :p:
I try to play on the LA_MERC server once in awhile when I get tired of the usual grind, these guyz are a riot on all_talk.
I hope I see you there, gotta beef up my stats!! :p: :p: :p: j/k
Oh wait did you drag Pfhor along :eek:, Oh No!!!! Nevermind :(
Well anyways it's nice to see you here, have a great time with the SPAMrs :cough:Mercy:cough:BB:cough:

bighead
April 9th, 2003, 01:11 PM
Hi sweetgirl welcome to the forums. And pratice climbing up them ladders on the maps. Last time I saw you were having a hard time w/ them.

SweetGirL
April 9th, 2003, 01:14 PM
ROFL I know that wasn't you....just can't get that pic outta my head tho. You should post that pic here, Korr!!! Just hillarious!

Yes, I have let Pfhor outta my dungeon and brought him to LaMerc. He was such a good boy that I have released him from the dark chambers of my basement. We still have the cable down there for CS enjoyment....I'm not so cruel. I am sure Pfhor would love killing you over and over again. I, too, would love killing you, but your h4x are too much for me. :p: ~Sweetz~

SweetGirL
April 9th, 2003, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_bighead
Hi sweetgirl welcome to the forums. And pratice climbing up them ladders on the maps. Last time I saw you were having a hard time w/ them.

Thankies Biggy! I have only been playing CS since October (*cough* newbling *cough*)...the ladders still scare me. :eek: I think EOB should gimme piggy-back rides up and down ladders. ~Sweetz~

-=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
April 9th, 2003, 01:24 PM
I have nightmares about Pfhor and Blinkie!!!!!
OMG NO H4X!!! You are a very good player, just have to get use to these funky maps!!!!!!!!!!

eNdOfBeGinNinG
April 9th, 2003, 01:32 PM
errr... Now i have lauren bossing me around, now sweetgirl... Ohwell at least i get some from lauren w00t... :d:

edit: OMG my post is gunna get high woohoo 420..

*i do not do anything of that crap btw ;)*

LA_MERC_Dirge
April 9th, 2003, 01:40 PM
Don't forget, you do what I tell you to as well e0b! Quick, imitate Jay and fall on that bullet!

LA_MERC_Mercy
April 9th, 2003, 01:49 PM
okay okay i am the spam master...just read my title...

and sweety welcome over to the nutt house, most of us are harmless, except for jay, but he is only harmful to himself...

OMG LA_MERC_INTIMID8TOR IS ON A DEATH STREAK....

LA_MERC_Mercy
April 9th, 2003, 01:51 PM
oh yeah, if you ever see a player called drunken merc, dont worry about him/them(they usually travel in packs), they are very funny to watch and especially to make fly around the map or even glow

:D

Reign
April 9th, 2003, 02:05 PM
do dodo DO dodo.....

LA_MERC_Dirge
April 9th, 2003, 02:06 PM
I'm always flying, I just thought it was a special weapon I had bought... weeee

Jubae
April 9th, 2003, 02:23 PM
By the way, if you ever see Jubae on the server, beware, he ain't right in the head.

LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
April 9th, 2003, 02:28 PM
my nipples are hard

Rooster
April 9th, 2003, 02:35 PM
yours too, I thought it was just me

Jubae
April 9th, 2003, 02:42 PM
:dont

LA_MERC_Dirge
April 9th, 2003, 02:46 PM
My nipples get hard when I sneeze.

-FA- Kodachi
April 9th, 2003, 02:46 PM
TACOS!

-=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
April 9th, 2003, 02:50 PM
:rolleyes: :eek: :emb :dont :slap :stick :fart :bigfart :dunno :strain

LA_MERC_RiverRat
April 9th, 2003, 05:30 PM
OH MY (EXPLICIT) GOD!!!!

SweetGirL
April 9th, 2003, 05:39 PM
I bet mine are nicer then yours tho :D ~SweetGirL~

-FA- Kodachi
April 9th, 2003, 05:52 PM
Dide I Mention Mine Look Like Tacos?

LA_MERC_Mercy
April 9th, 2003, 06:16 PM
I bet mine are nicer then yours tho :D ~SweetGirL~

i imagine that they a lot better than i||egal-op's and dirge's...

Bulldog
April 9th, 2003, 06:41 PM
I say they should all upload pics so we can vote :)

Bulldog
April 9th, 2003, 06:43 PM
Although I can already tell ya sweetgirl will have my vote!

LA_MERC_RiverRat
April 9th, 2003, 07:33 PM
mine have a brownish tint around the circle...is this normal?

LA_MERC_Mercy
April 9th, 2003, 08:10 PM
well mine is pink and hairy...so i dont know if it is normal or not...i dont look at a lot of male nipples...now females....:D

bighead
April 9th, 2003, 08:37 PM
lies mercy..i saw you staring at jays the whole time at bff. Don't even lie about it

LA_MERC_Mercy
April 9th, 2003, 08:39 PM
no you have it wrong...i was staring at his...well never mind...family forums you know

LA_MERC_RiverRat
April 9th, 2003, 09:05 PM
ACK!!!!

eNdOfBeGinNinG
April 9th, 2003, 10:25 PM
see what guys will talk about when there is a female on the fourms?! oh and btw i'd like to see them all at the lan ;)

SweetGirL
April 10th, 2003, 12:02 AM
I'll wear a huge moo-moo and put my hair in rollers....will that help? ;) ~SweetGirL~

LA_MERC_Sniper
April 10th, 2003, 12:09 AM
jay SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHuuuuuuuuuuuuuSHHHHHHHH YOu better not be looking at anyones but mine

SweetGirL
April 10th, 2003, 10:47 AM
ROFL You guys are nuts. I think it's sooo refreshing to see forums that have more Hooters girls then a Harley-Davidson rally. Really I do. *gag* *giggles* They aren't shexier then you though, Sniper. ;) ~SweetGirL~ btw, Sniper, I posted the pics......you're welcome lol.

LA_MERC_Dirge
April 10th, 2003, 11:42 AM
for sweetz and big brother

:drunk

http://www.lamerc.com/uploads/dirgesigfile.jpg

SweetGirL
April 10th, 2003, 01:22 PM
omg i know u just didnt! mine are bigger anyway....so, what's your point?? :D And can SHE play CS as well as moi? I think not. She can come cook for me though. :D ~SweetGirL~

-=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
April 10th, 2003, 01:25 PM
Man, how come the Hooters Girls don't look like that up here??!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :(

LA_MERC_LaTech
April 10th, 2003, 01:35 PM
This is Louisiana man...they grow SOME of the women down here nice.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 10th, 2003, 01:39 PM
Ya'll need to come to the Santa Monica or Long Beach Hooters...we talkin' varsity squad boys..oh and girls ;)

Sweet...Shaggy may have not been huge but they were just like good little soldiers...they stood up and saluted...HOORAH!!!!

Scott:d:

-=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
April 10th, 2003, 01:40 PM
:werd :H :wig :biggrin :thewave

Jubae
April 10th, 2003, 02:56 PM
A vast ye scally-wags!

MadOne
April 10th, 2003, 04:44 PM
LOL, this is funny...but the hooters girls are better in cali.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==