PDA

View Full Version : Miss gettin owned

Allforone
April 7th, 2003, 12:11 PM
My parents took my computer because i play Dark Age of Camelot to much during school weeks...heh...but i should have it back within a couple of weeks or so, then i will be back playin, so be careful..the ownage will begin again soon :laugh:

LA_MERC_Onji
April 7th, 2003, 12:16 PM
Allforone, i know what you mean man, i had to MAKE myself quit playing that. Its some addicting stuff

(and just for nostalgic purposes)

http://www.lamerc.com/users/onji/onji_au.gif

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 7th, 2003, 01:36 PM
Any game you have to "pay to play" = lame.

Scott

LA_MERC_Onji
April 7th, 2003, 01:40 PM
dont knock it till you try it bb, there is so much content in these things, its a whole other world, constant updates (almost daily) their great. Especially when you find one set in the timeframe that
interests you. They just draw you in.

Bulldog
April 7th, 2003, 04:10 PM
Yeah a couple of years ago some of the SC guys got into Ultima Online BIGTIME. We spent countless hours in that game (except for bighead who was the king of macro's :).
We ended up as one of the ten biggest guilds on the Atlantic server. We would get home from work, Jump on the PC, play till 4 AM (and only stopped then because the server went down every night at that time for maintenance), get up and go to work the next morning and talk about UO all day (sad isn't it?). Those games are SO addictive (but incredibly fun).
Luckily now I have a life...
**logs onto CS...**

Mikey
April 7th, 2003, 06:33 PM
**LOGS ONTO EVERQUEST**

He4DSh0t
April 8th, 2003, 07:32 AM
everquest is to HUGE... by the time you reach a hunting spot, you usually have to go to work, go to school, or sleep... =P i mean i have EQ, and UO and DAOC...they all are very addicting.. but.. 1 game.. called Nexus... omg, most horrible graphix.. but a very fun game.. at first =P

MRBIG85
April 8th, 2003, 07:36 AM
i will also never mess with the "pay to play" crap, but thats just me, yall just go and have all the fun on "ever crack" i will stick with BF 1942.

Jubae
April 8th, 2003, 09:13 AM
:( Me wants BF1942, whine! (This is what happens when there is a poor Jubae. Send all cash donations to Jubae's House of Waffle)

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==