PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone really surprised by this?

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 6th, 2003, 09:32 PM
FOX News reports that several French made surface to air missles found in Baghdad airport. I wish I had more on this but it was on the crawler. Nothing on their site about it yet but 'll check back later. GG France....thanks again.

Scott

Disorder
April 7th, 2003, 04:03 AM
i still cant believe they want to have a part in the "rebuilding" of iraq when they havent done anything to help the war at all.

Rooster
April 7th, 2003, 12:31 PM
France, Germany, and Russia all want a part in the rebuilding. I think it is a disgusting display of where their principles and loyalties lie.

Didn't want to help in dismantling a terrorist regime that violates and destroys it's own people, but they want a part in the money they will get in the rebuilding process. I hope that the memory of the American people and the American government lasts a very long time after this.

Rooster
April 8th, 2003, 11:30 AM
The Surgeons

Five surgeons are discussing who makes the best patients to operate on.
The first surgeon says, "I like to see accountants on my operating table,
because when you open them up, everything inside is numbered,"

The second responds, "Yeah, but you should try electricians. Everything
inside
them is color-coded,"

The third surgeon says, "No, I really think librarians are the best;
everything
inside them is in alphabetical order."

The fourth surgeon chimes in: "You know, I like construction workers. They
always understand when you have a few parts left over at the end and when
the job takes longer than you said it would."
But the fifth surgeon shuts them all up when he observes:
"The French are the easiest to operate on. There's no guts, no heart, no
balls
and no spine. Plus the head and ass are interchangeable.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 8th, 2003, 11:35 AM
LMAO!!!!

Scott

LA_MERC_Dirge
April 8th, 2003, 11:41 AM
weeee

LA_MERC_Spark
April 8th, 2003, 01:11 PM
omg.....ha ha!

Lt.Dan
April 8th, 2003, 02:52 PM
Don't forget that a Chinese made Missile hit Kuwait city the other day, remember, the one that hit a shopping mall, luckily no one was hurt, but all the same it was still made by the Chinese. Its funny how all these Russian, Chinese and French weaponry seem to be all over Iraq. Now that Iraq is gone, these countries main export is going to be jeopardized, oh well sucks to be them, hope they like paying $500.00 dollars for a loaf of bread when there economy goes down the drain. They all had there chance for a peace of the pie, but no they wanted to play games, now they want us to get out of Iraq and let them take it all, over my dead body

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==