PDA

View Full Version : Hey Apoc

LA_MERC_Dirge
April 4th, 2003, 11:50 AM
Hey man, I have a picture for you later from the Final Four of a Marquette sign. But I wanted to let you know that I just got back from checking some facilities at the dome and was walking around the tunnel when I hear a bunch of guys... Turn the corner and there is the Marquette team going out for an opne practice. So I casually stood by watching them shoot some and watching **** Vitale and the other ESPN guys broadcast. w00t BTW I'm going with Marquette for the Championship!

Apocalypse
April 4th, 2003, 10:59 PM
Yeah, they've been playing awesome in the tourney. They beat Kentucky which was a shocker to me. I think Kentucky was on like a 26 game winning streak. But yeah, I wish I had tickets for final four, just gonna have to watch them from the tv. btw...it saddens me to say that I went to Marquette 1st semester but now i'm attending a community college back at home...its just not the same being up in milwaukee...although, i'm going back there beginning sophomore year in the fall. i guess i'm just trying to say, its not the same watching them since i'm not attending there right now...whatever..go goldeneagles!!!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==