PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Balls!

IamTylerDurden
April 3rd, 2003, 11:29 PM
The next time I talk to all you b00ns, I'll be married! w00t!

Wish me luck!!!

Josh (aka Tyler)

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
April 4th, 2003, 05:13 AM
good luck and congrats.

LA_MERC_LaTech
April 4th, 2003, 05:21 AM
GL and happy days!

Jubae
April 4th, 2003, 05:26 AM
Way to go man! We will keep your seat nice and warm while your gone maing.

gesikah
April 4th, 2003, 06:16 AM
COOLNESS. Good luck and congratulations! It's a lot of fun...if you don't end up killing each other. :D

LA_MERC_LaTech
April 4th, 2003, 06:44 AM
It almost happens sometimes...trust me...I know!

LA_MERC_Mercy
April 4th, 2003, 07:02 AM
lol...wedding balls? is that some SC tradition?

or does that mean she will have you by the balls now?

Jubae
April 4th, 2003, 07:08 AM
:headshot

roXet
April 4th, 2003, 07:18 AM
w00t!

I am Jacks Cold Feet?

Good Luck! I hope you have as good a time with marriage as I have, even thought she won't let me buy alot of stuff. =(

Don't believe all the BS the old married guys will tell you.

JUNKY
April 4th, 2003, 07:22 AM
As my girlfriend has warned me---show up for the wedding sober.

LA_MERC_Sniper
April 4th, 2003, 07:42 AM
woot good luck Josh

LA_MERC_Diesel
April 4th, 2003, 07:48 AM
w00t
:band
congrats Josh and good luck.
:rockband

BigOne
April 4th, 2003, 10:26 AM
woot getting married on my b-day hahahahah goodluck man

bighead
April 4th, 2003, 10:33 AM
For some reason josh has a ball fetish. Don't ask me why but everything is balls. Hotter than balls, colder than balls, bigger than balls, dumber than balls, So it makes sense for him to post wedding balls lol. BUt i'll be there and if i'm sober and take some pictures for you nubs to see

roXet
April 4th, 2003, 10:46 AM
bollocks?

LA_MERC_MadMAX
April 4th, 2003, 11:29 AM
good luck b00n! Oh and BTW, you had me fix the wrong printer yesterday f00!...lol

LA_MERC_Spark
April 4th, 2003, 11:35 AM
ahhh! (bite dust)... lol..congrats buddy!

SnAkEbItE
April 4th, 2003, 02:09 PM
There is nothing like being married. It's not allways easy but in the long run I wouldn't have it any other way.

LA_MERC_Maverick
April 4th, 2003, 03:01 PM
Congrats Josh, and good luck!

eNdOfBeGinNinG
April 6th, 2003, 11:13 PM
OMG the wedding was a complete mess!!! It was hot, smelled bad, josh was drunk, renee was facing the wrong way, cypher (best man) doo-dooed in his pants, food was cold, not aloud to take the plates home, the band played with thier toes, we all went skinny dipping with clothing on, it started to snow, bighead busted out with a paintball gun sayin "DEAR LORD I MISS CS, THATS WHAT I GET FOR BEING AWAY FOR 30MINS!! AHHH", maverick was still complaining about his ping issues at a wedding, crazy mofo was smelling the grass, bulldog was stealing the napkins, mean while 4 dogs came in and took a dump on renees dress!!!.. But other then that... it was a w00t of a h00t time =)

LuckyD6V1L
April 6th, 2003, 11:22 PM
CONGRATZZZ and GL!!

LA_MERC_Diesel
April 7th, 2003, 06:41 AM
Bighead, can you translate that half-canadian ramble
into an accurate translation, I mean anything is possible
with you SC b00ns :D

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 7th, 2003, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Mercy
lol...wedding balls? is that some SC tradition?

or does that mean she will have you by the balls now?

Naw, he is just keeping with tradition. You know, something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue...

The "wedding balls" covers the old, borrowed and blue with one shot.:D:D

Congtars man. You wedding sounds alot like mine. Without going into too much detail...half the guests didn't show because you would have needed Noah's Ark to get there...rained for a week straight and some people literally could n't get there.

Food: not only cold but wrong entree.
Pastor: walked in on wife while getting dressed...and stood there staring
cake: wrong filing
organist: didn't show because of rain
church: put all our stuff on wet door mats because they had another ceremony...ruined 2 dresses.

Scott

Cypher
April 7th, 2003, 03:25 PM
holy crap, BB... you and your then-fiancee should've walked out and taken your business to another church lol...

And E0B was kidding (I really hope you all realized that) -- the wedding was very nice. Rocky and I were screwing around the whole time, so it was actually kinda fun :) It was pretty hard to keep a straight face during the ceremony, cause I kept remembering all the funny stuff we were saying and doing during the rehearsal the night before.

And the pastor's wife was trying to coordinate everything and everybody, and she did a terrible job -- none of us knew what to do or when to do it. But luckily, we were able to wing it and make it look like we knew what we were doing. ;)

And what are "congtars", oh Great Ting Kypo? Sounds like some kind of tropical fruit or something.

Cypher
April 7th, 2003, 03:26 PM
And Josh, when you finally get back and read this -- rest assured, I DID keep a straight face, and we didn't do anything crazy during the actual ceremony. Well, at least not during the part where we were in the front :)

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 7th, 2003, 03:33 PM
congtars...lmao! I really dont know how I do it....so damn often. My fingers get ahead of my brain....

Scott

He4DSh0t
April 8th, 2003, 07:24 AM
rofl EOB!

Jubae
April 8th, 2003, 09:16 AM
lol BB, typically my mouth gets ahead of my brain when I talk lol. Actually, judging by my posts my brain stopped functioning last year sometimes ;)

Cypher
April 8th, 2003, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by jubae
lol BB, typically my mouth gets ahead of my brain when I talk lol.

i have the same problem. so if you ever hear me talk, then mumble, then trail off, its because i ran out of words to say and forgot what i was saying. it's basically a buffer underrun error.

Jubae
April 8th, 2003, 10:19 PM
LOL OMG H4X. Typically I will be talking and get a blue screen of death and then I have to reboot only to find that my vmm32.vxd file is either missing or corrupt. lol w00t

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==