PDA

View Full Version : JUST have seen my frist ROD on live TV

DeadDOG
April 3rd, 2003, 02:39 PM
JUST have seen my frist ROD on live TV
if you don't know what a ROD is let me tell you and show you a site where i frist heard of them.
before you call me crazy watch the bagdad footage.
and you will see them it was showing the night vison then it look like it was all most like thay had ajusted the NV or turned it off.
and thay where flying all over the screen.

a ROD is a small living thing that flys realy fast the human EYE can not see them so i hae been told.
but the new camra's can pick them up and in live footage of BAGBAB i have seen then flying all over the screen

here is a little what are RODS link
http://www.roswellrods.com/what.html

and some on the decovery of them
http://www.roswellrods.com/dis.html

here is some pictures in a slide show.
http://www.roswellrods.com/pre.html#

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/searc...html?query=RODs

this what www.ARTBELL.com
and now points to this site.
http://www.roswellrods.com/pre.html

DeadDOG
April 3rd, 2003, 02:52 PM
it was at 3:00 pm CST on FOX news network
i know your thinking i'm crazy but i thay are there.
no matter what you say look for them your self

cd
April 3rd, 2003, 05:27 PM
I believe you......

roXet
April 3rd, 2003, 06:04 PM
I've seen some stuff about rods on ufo shows on tlc and the discovery chan.

cd
April 3rd, 2003, 06:13 PM
OMG... I FOUND ONE!!!

DeadDOG
April 3rd, 2003, 06:43 PM
lol nice cut and past
but i was watching FOX NEWs LIVE at 3:00 PM CST and it was showing BAGDAD with night vision and it seams thay turned off the night vision and had some spot lights on or something and you could see the RODS fly right in the camra across the screen this was one of there better camra and thay where talking about something.
after the rods footage thay started talking about the airport.
it was between the time of 3:00 and 3:20 PM on 4/3 THU
FOX NEWS channel CST.
thay where doing loops on the camra and full screen shots.
there cool that no one has cought one yet. as far as i know.
you can watch birds try to get them but i have not seen as good a vidoe of them as the one i saw live but did nto find a blank VCR tape in time. maybe we could call and get them to send us a tape of it FOX NEW channel that is.

CoF
April 3rd, 2003, 08:22 PM
err ryan you trying to say something with the placement of that "rod" =D

Jubae
April 3rd, 2003, 08:50 PM
omg h4x

cd
April 3rd, 2003, 08:55 PM
durn.. if i were gonna set myself up i should atleast made it bigger ;)

CoF
April 3rd, 2003, 08:57 PM
i was about to post that, but i figured i'd let ya have a chance :-D

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 3rd, 2003, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by Corbin Dallas
OMG... I FOUND ONE!!!

That's not a rod...that's a tool.....Ooops, you meant the little thing toward the bottom...sorry

Scott;)

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 3rd, 2003, 11:15 PM
I can't believe Im saying this but I think I saw one. It was on Fox News at 9:54 pm Pacific time. It was a live shot from outside the airport. I wanna say it was bs because it was on the gh3y video phone but it looked like what the pics were....serriously.

Scott

CoF
April 3rd, 2003, 11:54 PM
normally i wouldn't believe things like that unless i saw them myself, but i looked at some of the pics and they look exactly like a picture my Grandfather drew close to 4 or 5 years ago. he said he saw it in the sky while driving down the road. he came home and drew a picture of it and it looked exactly like the ones shown on the site. so i don't know what to believe...

Cypher
April 4th, 2003, 05:47 AM
Pretty weird/cool stuff... I'm intrigued. Wonder why we're just now starting to see/hear about them? Why haven't we found any dead ones? Why haven't we heard about them colliding with planes and helicopters and stuff? (collissions with birds can do damage to aircraft... seems like the same thing would happen with these things) Was this stuff on FOX like a special on rods, or just your typical war footage? Did they TALK about them, or did you just notice?

Death-Speak
April 4th, 2003, 10:40 AM
Looks like a moth to me....

LA_MERC_Dirge
April 4th, 2003, 11:41 AM
hmmm I think y'all are getting a little carried away on this one. Looks more like electron dithering more than anything else. You see the same kind of electical/digital image irregularities while using electron microscopes. Since night vision works on the same premise as electron microscopes that can easily be seen as a probable cause. But whatever you want to think...

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 4th, 2003, 12:25 PM
Im not saying I beleive theya re little creatures....Im just saying I saw "something". The one I saw was in daylight so the nightvision thing is out. I beleive its some natual occurance. Whether it electrical, organic, or whatever.

Scott

SnAkEbItE
April 4th, 2003, 02:02 PM
Lies I tell you Lies Man Down!!!!

wookie
April 4th, 2003, 03:39 PM
squirrels with diarrhea.
ive solved it, wheres my money? lol

DeadDOG
April 5th, 2003, 09:24 PM
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page103.html
here someone posted the screen shots from foxnews live.
this is some of the stuff i saw ok.
there something NEW to US but thay have been around a long time seeing there is cave drawings of them on ROCKs and stuff.
but if there so hard to see how did thay see them back then???

DeadDOG
April 5th, 2003, 09:26 PM
and from what i have heard there so fast and can change direction with out realy slowing down. in the footage i saw thay could fly loops around a bird trying to eat the the ROD the bird did not have a chance.

LA_MERC_Sniper
April 6th, 2003, 08:32 AM
i think you guys need to put a "K" in front of that

LA_MERC_BS
April 14th, 2005, 05:53 PM
lol, when i saw the clips of the Rod thing on fox, I kept waiting to see the cop off South Park come bouncing up saying "Ok you looky loo's move along theres nothing to see here" .......... ok yeah that was pretty lame and I'll shut up now.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 14th, 2005, 07:45 PM
Who/why raised this from the dead?

What did I miss Goose?

LA_MERC_goose
April 14th, 2005, 08:08 PM
This was Legolas' spamming. It didn't last long - not on my watch!

cd
April 17th, 2005, 02:50 AM
lol I'm glad this thread was brought back up, I got some chuckles out of it. I enjoy my past humor.

LA_MERC_Sniper
April 17th, 2005, 08:49 PM
i think you guys need to put a "K" in front of that
ummmmmm ok this is wierd i did not post this above post? :dunno seriously what the heck

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==