PDA

View Full Version : Greetings form Sunder

Sunder
April 2nd, 2003, 11:03 PM
I would like to thank you guy's very much for the fun times & games for the last month, I had just started playing cs again, after not playing for around 1 year. I am currently clanless and looking for a new home... Some of details are tring to be a team player, look at things from an adults point of view, with out loosing the inner child. I try to excel at any thing I do. my current age is 30,my name is phil. So if you need a bit of more info, ask away privately, or via email, and I can give a general listing of what games I generally play. I have decent team skills, nothing that can not be improved with pracrice. which i have start to do better by the latest stats. well I would put more, but i do not need to see sleep players in the game from reading my post ..lol.. You all be cool.

Sunder:blue:

Jubae
April 2nd, 2003, 11:27 PM
Welcome to the nut house.........how come that sounds like a joke about my underwear, oh well. Welcome none the less glad to have you around ;)

Rooster
April 2nd, 2003, 11:27 PM
Kaplan, where is that? I am from Alex with family from Marksville to Gorum. I know that place, where is that?

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 2nd, 2003, 11:59 PM
Welcome to my personal hell.....

Scott

LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
April 3rd, 2003, 01:41 AM
Sunder is a nerd.. Anyone who used to associate with people like Daedalus has to be a nerd and worthless :stick

Welcome nerd.. hahaha :laugh: :grenade

LA_MERC_Mercy
April 3rd, 2003, 04:38 AM
and that would make you what toby?

LA_MERC_Mercy
April 3rd, 2003, 04:39 AM
oh and hi sunder how have you been?

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 3rd, 2003, 06:26 AM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Mercy

BWAAAAHAHAHAHHA!!! That was owned....I mean glock head shot across the map owned!!! GG Mercy.

Scott :laugh:

LA_MERC_Dirge
April 3rd, 2003, 07:26 AM
Yeah where the hell is Kaplan?

roXet
April 3rd, 2003, 07:56 AM
Hey Sunder! Wasshappening?

LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
April 3rd, 2003, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Mercy

Hmmm... Mercy, you need to remember who has your precious new computer sitting in their living room? muwhahahaha..

BB, I'll remember that next time u ask for technical assistance .. :laugh:

LA_MERC_Maverick
April 3rd, 2003, 09:23 AM
LMAO!!

Hey Sundar, nice to see you on the forums and on the server.

MadOne
April 3rd, 2003, 10:15 AM
LOL@Toby holding the computer hostage...LOL....

LA_MERC_Mercy
April 3rd, 2003, 10:37 AM
hell it wouldnt be any different then cyberpower holding it hostage...tha bastages...

Swampdog
April 3rd, 2003, 10:54 AM
hey
sunder.........quit killin me ..................

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 3rd, 2003, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
BB, I'll remember that next time u ask for technical assistance .. :laugh:

:bow :ldm :nox

Scott

Daedelus
April 3rd, 2003, 08:09 PM
Its been great to have you around old buddy and to see you posting.
see you on the battle field and know you always have someone watching your back.

Sunder
April 4th, 2003, 08:31 PM
Well that is one heck of a reply, and a nice hello from you all..Yes I recon ,I be Da nerd, with the Daedalus. Kaplan is a small town around 40 to 50 miles south, southwest of Lafayette,L.A. it is on the way to Cameron,L.A. if you ever take the long way to Holly Beach....About killing you swamp, that is hard to do your a hard target, allso sneaky so I try to find you quick.....Yes, Poppa it good to be playing with you again have you covering my back like ol' times.... Thank you all for the nice welcome to the forums...

Sunder
April 5th, 2003, 11:53 AM
*sniff8 i made my own tombstone...you all keep killing me :P

Tracker
April 5th, 2003, 12:18 PM
RLMFAO...Thats good ,I want to say hi, and welcome to the forums.Now Stop killing me also gesss...lol

Sunder
April 6th, 2003, 06:42 PM
But your so fun to kill.:headshot

-FA- ManiacalClown
April 6th, 2003, 08:20 PM
Hello there, Sunder. This is not only a greeting, but also a veiled test of my avatar in all it's goodness.

It's a pleasure playing with you. Hopefully you'll avoid getting sprayed with the Whammy. :)

Sunder
April 7th, 2003, 06:44 PM
cool, yes most definitely, looking to have a whammy on my back bud, It is a fun playing with you too... :stick

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==