PDA

View Full Version : Madonna pulls US release of anti-war video

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
April 1st, 2003, 02:37 PM
(AFP) - Madonna has pulled the US release of her new video, which contained images of transvestite soldiers, Iraqi children and a grenade being lobbed at a lookalike of US President George W Bush. Madonna announced her decision Tuesday in a statement on her website, www.madonna.com, explaining that the video to accompany her "American Life" song had been made before the start of the US-led invasion of Iraq.

ummm WTF goes through her head when she tries to come up with these video's????

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 1st, 2003, 03:31 PM
BULLFnCRAP!!! That blonde (is she blonde this week :confused: ) needs to jump off the friggin Eifel Towel in the country that she loves so much. Stupid b****!! Friggin Jane Fonda for the new millenium.

Scott:mad:

Rooster
April 1st, 2003, 05:39 PM
I agree BB
I want to see this video if someone has it. I'll go check out Kazaa

CoF
April 1st, 2003, 05:46 PM
i wouldn't mind seeing her fly off a cliff after she got that gap in her teeth fixed... as for the video i don't think i'll comment on it because who am i to assume what goes thru her head while writing songs and making videos we haven't seen it nor heard the song so... i did see a lil bit of it on mtv and all i saw was her and her dance mates wearing some fashion type military uniforms and her in a rusian type uniform infront of a camera...

JUNKY
April 1st, 2003, 08:36 PM
Dustin, you get that PC formatted and running ok?

Rooster
April 1st, 2003, 09:39 PM
couldn't find crap, except 1 mtv spot and it wasn't worth anything. wanna see it, anyone gets it pleeze post it so I can be pissed at her too, thx

CoF
April 2nd, 2003, 08:37 AM
yah bro i got dat shiznit runnin smoooove thnx to you :-D... but now my brother's is being quite ghey and won't allow me to delete the partition even in dos...

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==