PDA

View Full Version : I didn't even think about CS yesterday

roXet
March 31st, 2003, 07:41 AM
I played Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker from about Noon straight until about Midnight yesterday. That game rocks! I can't believe it's so good.

I didn't even check my email yesterday. I just played all. day. long. =)

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
March 31st, 2003, 08:22 AM
I can't beleive Jess let you.

Scott

roXet
March 31st, 2003, 08:31 AM
I can't believe she sat there and watched me play it pretty much all day. =)

Death-Speak
March 31st, 2003, 08:35 AM
You should have your head checked. No CS = No air!

LA_MERC_Dirge
March 31st, 2003, 08:45 AM
Yeah that game is stupid addictive. And fun to watch being played. It's like being able to yell at and make a cartoon on tv do what you want! w00t I played for about 2 hours more than I intended. Got tired of chasin little kidsa round and my laundry was done. doh Kick Arse game!

gesikah
March 31st, 2003, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Big_Brother
I can't beleive Jess let you.

Scott

What can I say, I roXors your soXors. :-) I am also quite the backseat player. At certain opportune times yesterday I could be heard making such helpful little comments as "OMG!! WTF was that?!?! Ray Charles could have done that better."

Of course, when faced with the question of whether I wanted to play it, I course answered in the negative "no, I don't know how". ;)

Omega_Prime
March 31st, 2003, 04:05 PM
man i just started playing it i must say it reminds me so much of the first n64 game, you got gannon back in the pic and for some reason that pirate chick looks so much like zelda its pitafull, o and dirge i caught the kids a lil while ago there leader is in a tree it took me almost a freaking half hour just to find him lol. the game is a lot better than i thought but i just aint had time to really play it like i want yet. rest assured though i will get to tommorrow and then ill be off thursday so looks like old omega is going gannon hunting for about the 100th time weeeee!

Omega_Prime
March 31st, 2003, 04:07 PM
onjisan you must go buy yourself a gamecube just for this game and heck ill even let you borrow metroid prime and you can get resident evil 0 for free then we have ourselves some cube games weeee!

LA_MERC_Dirge
April 1st, 2003, 06:22 AM
Hmmm yeah I found the 3 little guys and happened to see their b00n leader in the tree. Now I gotta figure out how to get him down. Trying to cut down the tree hasn't worked yet.

Omega_Prime
April 1st, 2003, 12:55 PM
roll on the the tree, that will make him fall.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==