PDA

View Full Version : Forums upgraded

LA_MERC_Onji
March 28th, 2003, 01:56 PM
Forums have been upgraded yet again, please bear with me while i get some of the plugins working. Thanks.

LA_MERC_Onji
March 28th, 2003, 02:17 PM
test quote

LA_MERC_Onji
March 28th, 2003, 02:21 PM
test quick reply

LA_MERC_Onji
March 28th, 2003, 02:51 PM
test glow blue
test glow red
test glow green
test glow orange

LA_MERC_Dirge
March 28th, 2003, 03:02 PM
Whoa! Now that's kewl

LA_MERC_Mercy
March 28th, 2003, 03:05 PM
onji is the bomb

LA_MERC_Mercy
March 28th, 2003, 03:06 PM
i like this...its kewl

LA_MERC_Onji
March 28th, 2003, 03:10 PM
test flash:

width=720 height=540

LA_MERC_Mercy
March 28th, 2003, 03:14 PM
l0l...onji not nice

bighead
March 28th, 2003, 03:16 PM
LOL ahhh!!!!

LA_MERC_Onji
March 28th, 2003, 03:22 PM
welcome panel fixed, just got to fix the 'who voted' but im tired and will do it later

Dead
March 28th, 2003, 04:02 PM
catchin up to me on mods i see - W00t now just get you some l337 and fReaKn text filters VandH flip Codes and you'll be close to my text mods.

gj Darren

LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
March 28th, 2003, 04:05 PM
naa.. we still want to be able to read our forums an not strain to read a whole page in 1337 or fReaKn text .. I don't see those mods being added anytime soon unless Onji gets a hair up his booty.. :trout

LA_MERC_Diesel
March 28th, 2003, 04:07 PM
Maybe we can also add the knifeinback mod that Dead installed :p

LA_MERC_Maverick
March 28th, 2003, 04:12 PM
w00t...nice job Onji!

LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
March 28th, 2003, 04:13 PM
OMG Diesel :grenade :slp

LA_MERC_Diesel
March 28th, 2003, 04:17 PM
I am
:devil

Dead
March 28th, 2003, 04:40 PM
Im so GLAD i'm not affiliated with such people who think a damn clan is like mariage. You think i STUCK a knife in your back. Trust me If i would HAVE i'd caused chaos before my departure. If any of yall have a problem with ME or any one in IG quit being a ***** talkin behind peoples backs (as some of ya'll are so prone to do) and call me on the phone - other wise stay the hell away from my forums - servers - or anything else that is associated with IG.

I will NOT post on your forums anymore. Nor will i play on your server. Which is to bad because there are several mercs that are worth being around. For those of ya'll its to bad that the rest has to be such PANSY BABIES when someone leaves. HELL i WOULDN"T have left in the 1st damn place if ya'll could have kept your mouths shut the 1st time i left.

GOOD riddens to BAD RUBBISH!

- EVIL -

LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
March 28th, 2003, 05:00 PM
Ok, you can stop there Dead.. I'm going to speak now which I have not done yet..

First off.. Do you remember why you got so upset and left the first time? Well, if not.. let me refresh your memory. It was because you thought that since you made #1 in the stats that, all of a sudden, everyone was now against you which you referred to was the same reason why Adam left which it was not. You were also upset at the fact that bighead had muted you a few times so he could concentrate on his game more. Ssheesh, what an ego to think that since u made #1 in the stats that now everyone was "out to get you".. I even tried to talk to you about this but you was insistant on your reasoning.

You left on your own and after a while, we just accepted that you might have had other things going on in your life that could have brought this on.

BUT YOU KNOW WHAT THE KICKER IS?!?!?!?!

WE DECIDED TO LET EVERYTHING IN THE "PAST" GO AND ALLOW YOU TO REJOIN LA_MERC.

Now, I ask.. Why could you or corbin not let what was in the "past" stay in the past, as we did, and try to make a fresh start out of it? What did you do? search back as far as you could to see if you could scratch up anything to give u a good enough reason to leave?

Now be straight up with me. How long was restarting iG planned before you let any one of us know? 1 week, 2 weeks? Do we need to look up the domain information to see when it was updated?

hmmm... let me see

Domain Name: IGCLAN.COM
Registrar: MELBOURNE IT, LTD. D/B/A INTERNET NAMES WORLDWIDE
Whois Server: whois.melbourneit.com
Referral URL: http://www.melbourneit.com
Name Server: NS2.ETGINC.COM
Name Server: NS1.ETGINC.COM
Updated Date: 08-mar-2003

hmm.. march 8, 2003???? Let me see, Reign posted that Corbin was leaving to restart iG on March 12, 2003? I guess my math is a little off there.. Could someone caculate that for me please?

BUT I GUESS THAT MAKES US BAD PEOPLE HUH?

Don't come to our house and make it seem like we were the ones that chased you away when that is not the case. I'm sorry, I kept my mouth shut this whole time but I'm sick of people blaming us for crap that we did not do.

LA_MERC_Dirge
March 28th, 2003, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Dead
Im so GLAD i'm not affiliated with such people who think a damn clan is like mariage.

Hmmm.. interesting choice of words there dead, especially for you

Originally posted by Dead
If any of yall have a problem with ME or any one in IG quit being a ***** talkin behind peoples backs (as some of ya'll are so prone to do) and call me on the phone -

Funny how you keep saying that... Exactly when did people go behind your back?

And excuse me, but what in the heck was your point coming in and trying to brag about your incredibly busy and hard on the eyes website while slamming Onji's excellent efforts? Yes you have a lot of cool stuff on your website, but have you seen that SNl skit when they are doing the news and keep adding more and more features until you can't see what the news is anymore? That is your web page. But did we come and slam it on it? No. Thanks for playing. I had thought your mental state had settled some, but it has obviously run amok with your unbalanced emotional state. I feel sorry for you at this point.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==