PDA

View Full Version : download MTV's True Life gamer show

roXet
March 17th, 2003, 12:25 PM
I missed out on this because I don't get the MTV because my cable company r teh sux0r. Everybody who missed it check out this link and give it a download http://planetquake3.net/download.php?op=viewdownloaddetails&lid=1528

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
March 17th, 2003, 01:50 PM
HOW IN D HELL DO YOU NOT GET MTV?!?!?!?! Who is your provider?? C00na$$ cable?? I cant beleive you dont have MTV.

Scott

roXet
March 17th, 2003, 02:00 PM
yeah, the cable company, she sucks.

People in areas close to Many get MTV now, but people *in* Many didn't get it I think because they needed the bandwith to bring in cable modems. (HA! like they are gonna get that to work right!) As bad as my tv reception is I'd hate to see what their internet service is like =)

LA_MERC_LaTech
March 17th, 2003, 02:21 PM
Inconsceivable! (said with a lisp, of course)

I don't have MTV either. Only basic cable so I can have cable modem. If I could, I would drop basic cable like a bastard stepchild and get Dish or something, and DSL...but NO...can't do that till we move, and even then...we might not be able to.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
March 17th, 2003, 03:02 PM
Tech you dont have it by choice...he just plain CANT get it. Hell, the cave networks in Afghanistan have friggin MTV. How do you think they stayed in there so long....It was TRL. They were recieving coded messages from Carson Daly. I knew that b00n was a terrorist. He terrorizes me with that crap he plays everyday.

Scott

LA_MERC_LaTech
March 17th, 2003, 03:06 PM
lol

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
March 17th, 2003, 05:07 PM
DAmn Roxet...how many times in one day are you going to change your sig pic??? You're on 4 now...you know they have medication for ADD.

Scott;)

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
March 17th, 2003, 05:09 PM
OK....I got HAX'd again. Just realized it's on some kinda loop. Too bad they don't have a medication for me. Anybody know where I can get some haxicillin???

Scott

LA_MERC_LaTech
March 17th, 2003, 05:20 PM
Well, I do work for a bunch of nurses...

JUNKY
March 17th, 2003, 06:07 PM
BB,

One thing Tech may not remember, Ruston, (the town Louisiana Tech is in) didnt have MTV on their cable lineup at all until the mid 90's. This wasn't beacuse of them just not offering it, but because the community had decided against it. People were all a-stir when they finally brought in MTV bout 94 or so.

Ruston is a small town, with a very high per-capita income, and it's a clean town. People from Ruston, and Tech alums are some of the most devouly devoted people I have met. I don't know, but when all of my friends and I were in college, many of my best friends went to Tech -- the town is dry -- or semi dry. No hard liquor sales in the city limits, bars and clubs have to close at midnight. Some of that may have changed by now, but I don't party out that way these days.

In short, probably a place you would love to live in BB!! j/k.

LAtes,
JUNKY

roXet
March 17th, 2003, 06:17 PM
yeah, I've got a secret ninja perl script that rotates my sigs, been using it another forum for awhile, so I just used it here too. =)

I'm not really complaining because I don't have MTV, had I the choice I'd probably choose M2 over MTV. I can't stomach that teeny bopper crap you get on there all day.

and if it came down to us having our broadband or our cable tv....you better believe the tv is gone =)

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
March 17th, 2003, 08:05 PM
Guess Im spoiled....He get MTV, MTV2, VH1, Much Music and something like 30 audio channels. Yes, it is satelite. Id die w/o my dish.:D

Scott

bigpermjr
March 18th, 2003, 05:15 PM
fatatlity blowzors :o
dustin > him in ut2k3 :D
besides show needed to be about cs :D
btw dl it just to check out Lil0ne calling the match and Mo0cH looking dumb :D

SnAkEbItE
March 18th, 2003, 05:20 PM
Humm and where were you?

bigpermjr
March 18th, 2003, 06:01 PM
wandering around drunk with dustin meeting meh future wife and ummm owning some gay cs 1.6. aztec = boo, inferno = boo, airstrip = ownage btw :). I was there but didnt get on tv. talked to 3D guys, some zEx guys, hung out with ckr and talked to fatality :/. He too cocky for meh taste. My future wife (kristen) actually interviewed him for ckr. She said he isnt bad so who knows :o

SnAkEbItE
March 18th, 2003, 10:45 PM
Yeah well she was checking out the size of his...

Wallet you f00l and what was in yours? Moths!!!!!!!!
:owned

bigpermjr
March 20th, 2003, 10:53 AM
yerp :D
lol u know me too well meh friend :D

btw come check me out on irc pweeeeze mr sn8bite :D

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==