PDA

View Full Version : My Pc is for sale

Omega_Prime
March 12th, 2003, 03:41 PM
Well guys as much as i hate to part with it i am wanting to sell my pc, tower system only and everthing in it. I want to build another one. there is nothing wrong with the system, everything runs fine and i am asking a even $600 for it.
Here is a pic of the case some may not like it but me and onji done the custom job on it i think its sweet here is the pic.
http://www.lamerc.com/users/onji/omegacase_corner.jpg

Now here are the system specs:

- AMD athlon xp 1900 at 1.6 ghz w/266 fsb
- Abit mobo 5pci and 1 agp, 4 slots for ddr or sdram
- 512mb ddr pc 2100
- Geforce 4 TI-4200, agp
- my pc case atx w/300watt amd powersupply, also 2 case fans in it
- 3.5 floppy disk
- HP cdr dont know the specs but good cdr
- Linksys 10/100 NIC
- Creative labs SB pci sound card
- has windows xp pro on it but i will be reformating it when i sell.
- 80 gig maxtor hd

If anyone is interested ICQ me (61145643) or post in this thread. I also have two peeps looking at it right now so they might be buying it, not sure yet, but i will post here if or when they do. Like i said the system runs fine never had any problems with it im just going to build me a new system when i rake up another $200 to go with the $600 im asking for this system. also anyone interested can e-mail me at [email protected]

Omega_Prime
March 17th, 2003, 04:32 PM
well seeing as how now one has posted on it im going to sell it, and i even droped the price down to $550, the buyer was very please with it when i showed it to him and has bought it. thanks and goodbye my autobot pc:( :sad

roXet
March 21st, 2003, 11:07 AM
nice cutout on the side there

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==