PDA

View Full Version : Girls

totalrecon
March 7th, 2003, 07:57 AM
Anyone have advice onhow to ask a girl out?

wookie
March 7th, 2003, 08:33 AM
yeah, time is a major part. but if u know she likes u and you like her, go 4 it man.

im in the same situation as you right now.

so all the advice u get here i can use, lol.

LA_MERC_Onji
March 7th, 2003, 08:40 AM
'How YOU doin?'

LA_MERC_LaTech
March 7th, 2003, 09:01 AM
lol...

The main thing I had to do when getting ready to ask a girl out (when I was still doing that, mind you) was to work up the nerve. That was always the hardest part. Then again, I never really dated anyone that I didn't already know well (ie: friends, someone I knew through other people etc). Just be yourself...work up the courage...and ask!

GL man!

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
March 7th, 2003, 09:46 AM
like onji said, best approach is direct with a "Hey, how you doin?" followed by something like "let's catch a movie together" or "I want to take you to such and such resturant, how's friday sound?"

or you can try an approach that always work for a friend of mine in bars "excuse me, but Your azz is KILLING me" he always got them to come over to the table and would go out with them atleast once.

LA_MERC_Sniper
March 7th, 2003, 09:51 AM
ask her something to break the ice like what s your bra size if she doesnt slap ya youll get a date lol hahaha

LA_MERC_Dirge
March 7th, 2003, 10:00 AM
Just ask her! THE best way, I guarantee!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
March 7th, 2003, 10:06 AM
Sniper and Obvious are right. My buddy used to ALWAYS walk up to them, stare them right in the chest and say, "Wow, nice t*ts." 8 out of 10 times he got slapped, told off, or blown off but the other 2....cha ching!! His attitude was it was the law of averages. Sooner or later someone will go for that line. The ones that go for that line are the ones you want anyway;)You can cover an entire bar in about 30 minutes that way.

Scott

Apocalypse
March 7th, 2003, 10:45 AM
Just be like..."uhhh, wanna make out?"

Omega_Prime
March 7th, 2003, 02:07 PM
women love men who take charge, its better for you to go up to her and let her know whats up, you sometimes get the run around but in the end if she really wants you shell go out with you, then its up to you to work the magic. good luck, and most of all be yourself dont get nervous around her, though sometimes that will be hard.

cd
March 7th, 2003, 02:45 PM
Nope... the best one.. I never thought it would work but this is how I got my last date.. We were cruising thru the parking lot in my cousins Camaro.. and we passed this really hot chick... I told her I loved her. We started a talking, and voila went out last weekend.

Maximus
March 7th, 2003, 02:51 PM
Just walk up to her, club her in the head, and say, "You girl, go out with me!" If that doesn't work, then just do your best to be yourself...Gals dig dudes that can just simply relax around them and make them feel comfortable instead of trying to find the time to jump into her pants.

cd
March 7th, 2003, 03:15 PM
But Max.... it's so much fun to try.

-FA- ManiacalClown
March 7th, 2003, 03:24 PM
I like to dive headfirst. :o

Cypher
March 7th, 2003, 03:35 PM
I like to wait til THEY ask ME out. It takes a while (I'm still waiting... so apparently it takes decades or longer) but I've been assured that it'll be worth it.

SnAkEbItE
March 7th, 2003, 04:02 PM
We'll as for this department, honesty is allways the best policy, be honest and don't try any of these tired pick up lines. Just tell her you find her attractive and would like to go out some time.

Reign
March 7th, 2003, 07:20 PM
ok heres a better answer, unless you're planning on eventually getting married don't waste your time, seriously if you are planning on someday wanting to get married then just talk to her, it will be good expierence if you don't want to get married, follow dirges intro ad RUN AWAY, RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!

cd
March 8th, 2003, 02:05 AM
aight we've all been bs'ing you... here's too that will SURELY work...

1) Is that a keg in your pants, cuz I'd really like to tap that a$$. (never fails)

and if that fails, like she puts you down(which she shouldn't) then:

2) Aight baby, granted I'm not the best looking guy around, but your no looker yourself. <-- This one came up from the psychology department at Harvard. It's a form of reverse psychology in which you make her feel bad about her self and her appearence. She begins to think that she is un-attractive. You then comfort her.. But you must NOT tell her she's beautiful, pretty, or that you were lieing, it will only ruin your argument because that is a self-esteem booster, which really would negate the whole strategy. :)

Maximus
March 8th, 2003, 03:24 AM
uh...Corbin...About No. 2...AND THEN?!

Maximus
March 8th, 2003, 03:27 AM
Well, you could throw up on her...Like Wayne Campbell said from a famous movie that I quote, "If you hurl and she stays, it was meant to be...If you spew and she bolts, it was never meant to be..." I call that the vomtest...Check into it...I've seen it work once...Dude barfed into her hands, and now they're married with 3 kids and one on the way...Strange world we live in, but hey, WHATEVER WORKS!!!

cd
March 8th, 2003, 04:09 AM
no and then

Dead
March 8th, 2003, 11:55 PM
OMG (what a bunch of g00bs)- first of all go talk to a mirror and dont act dorky doin it - be comfortable with YOU 1st cuz until you are you'll never get the brawls to ask em out - it doesn't take curage then - what is she gonna do - say no big deal - there are other fish in the sea and thats not the end of the world. So just pull yourself together and go say this "Hey I dont know if you've noticed or not but I find you to be a really great girl and I'd like to know more about you, so would you like to go see a movie or go out to eat this week end.

Dead
March 8th, 2003, 11:57 PM
and oh ya make sure to bring plenty of pain killers on that 1st date cuz if you really like this girl your gonna have to listen to her entire life story if you show that your interested in her.

women LOOOOVE to talk.

LA_MERC_Dirge
March 9th, 2003, 09:47 AM
lol

Big Mama Funk
March 9th, 2003, 09:50 AM
Oh good grief...while some of that is great advice, some of it is complete horse turds and should be treated as such.

Rent the movie "The Tao of Steve". Not only is it funny, it makes a few good points.

Invite her to go somewhere fun with a group of friends (takes the stress out of it) and follow up with an actual date later if you and she hit it off. Go to places that involve mutual interests. If you don't know of anything you have in common, you'll have to (gasp) talk to her and if actually *talking* to the girl is something you just aren't interested in, save yourself some time and take a pocket full of money to whatever strip is notorious in your area and rent a temporary nocturnal companion or buy a not-so-nice magazine...depending on your age and laziness.

Sheesh.
BMF

LA_MERC_Dirge
March 9th, 2003, 11:01 AM
OMG I watched that movie with tears... From the pain of boredom... lol Of course, guess who picked it out...

lol

Big Mama Funk
March 9th, 2003, 12:32 PM
...And thank you for making my point. :p

LA_MERC_Dirge
March 9th, 2003, 03:09 PM
hehehe yeah I knew where you were going. lol

Jubae
March 9th, 2003, 07:09 PM
I have always found that being humble and honest always is the best policy. Don't lie to yourself and be proud of who you are and someone will notice. I agree with Reign, if you aren't looking to get married why waste your time. All in all be yourself.

-=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
March 10th, 2003, 06:56 AM
Make sure you find a woman who likes CS!!! :p

cd
March 10th, 2003, 07:04 AM
Amen to that... The girl I'm going after right now, sex is not an option with her... she has decided to wait until she get's married and find the right person (how old fashioned, sheesh ;) ) which I actually respect. But this is what I'm gonna tell her. There's two things that I gain pleasure from in this world, sex and counter-strike. Your can deprive me of one of the two, take your pick ;)

-=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
March 10th, 2003, 08:27 AM
LOL, that's kewl. My wife actually banned me from the computer for a week. :(

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==