PDA

View Full Version : CS Crashes...

Swampdog
March 1st, 2003, 05:46 PM
Hey La_Merc or Any One..
I been noticing a problem when someone get knifes on the server and really dont matter what map it is...if someone knife kills someone my game crashes...from talking to others.. i am not the only one having this problem.......well just wondering if yall are aware of the problem .....................laterzzz

LA_MERC_MadMAX
March 1st, 2003, 06:16 PM
I have had it happen to me on Deagle5 and deagle5plus, but those are the only maps. I wish I knew the solution...hopefully someone will...

later
j.

Reign
March 1st, 2003, 06:32 PM
yeah its called erase the whole server, but that takes a while and isn't a definate solution, and could fix those but then new problems would arrive

Omega_Prime
March 1st, 2003, 08:00 PM
matter of fact i think that might be my problem, for no reason at all ill get kicked out of sever, my game will frezze up, and some other weird stuff, thought it was my pc until last nite everyone was playing 16 fighter and bam everyones game locks up. at least everyone who came back onto the sever id say 7 peps said the same thing happened to them.

-FA- ManiacalClown
March 1st, 2003, 11:34 PM
Someone got a knife kill on de_vegas and my game shut down completely. Came back and half the server was perpertually DEAD with 0 ping.

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
March 3rd, 2003, 08:07 AM
ok, it's sad to say, I'll admit it (cause I suck with the knife) I've gotten knifed a few times. and lately, every time I get knifed my comp locks, I have to reboot, join the server again, and same has happened to everyone else that is coming back in.

when I got knifed on the following maps it happened:
italy
deagle5
deagle5plus
vegas

(yes as I said, I suck with the knife. I might as well have a dead trout. I wish I could have a baseball bat or lead pipe instead of the knife. instead of the kill message with a head and bullet though it, you see a head with a bat on it and stars around it.)

LA_MERC_Maverick
March 3rd, 2003, 09:49 AM
LOL....that would be cool Capn Ob

And, just to throw my $.02 in, I also lock up either right when, or immediately after I NAIL someone with a knife (or vice versa), is mainly on deagle5 & 5plus. I get a CS has stop responding error from Windows and then I have to reconnect.

LA_MERC_Diesel
March 3rd, 2003, 10:07 AM
yea it has happened alot,
I think we just need to pull
those two maps out of the rotation
Sorry Biggie :p

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
March 3rd, 2003, 10:46 AM
(since I'm horible with the knife) just disable the knife!!! don't know what you would do if you run outa bullets.

Dead
March 3rd, 2003, 12:13 PM
i like deagle maps thank you not just big leave em@!!!! - it happened to me on 5plus but who cares its a cool map

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==