PDA

View Full Version : Disorder got a camera today

Disorder
February 27th, 2003, 04:07 PM
im going to take pics tonight ill post some of my goofy mug so you guys can get your photoshop revenge. heres an engine shot of my car cause its the only pics ive taken so far and i know a couple merc had/have a turbo eclipse.

Disorder
February 27th, 2003, 04:46 PM
there used to be a what does your setup thread but i dont feel like looking for it so here.

Maximus
February 27th, 2003, 08:03 PM
Geez man, no wonder y you're considered one of the more alkyholic Mercs, you drinkin 151! WOOHOO!!! Flaming Dr. Peppers rule!!!

For those that don't know what it is...

2/3 shot of Amaretto
1/3 shot of 151
Let it settle a little
Light it on fire
Put it in beer while still flaming on top
Drink quickly
Taste the Dr. Pepper taste that it produces
Repeat
Barf

LA_MERC_Dirge
February 27th, 2003, 08:31 PM
Flaming Dr Pepper's were born in New Orleans, and YES they rox0r!

Disorder, it is damn nice to see another Rum drinker! And I have GOT to get my GSX pics scanned!

w00t come to NOLA on leave!

Reign
February 27th, 2003, 10:14 PM
no we don't mix that madness its drink straight out of the bottle like a good 3-5 shots at a time

LA_MERC_MadMAX
February 27th, 2003, 11:21 PM
dang...i was drinking 151 last night...it is w00t!

LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
February 28th, 2003, 11:38 AM
I was drinking whatever people were getting me.. lol.. Also had a few "Fred Bombs" whatever the hell those are.. Hey Dirge, I'm in Baton Rouge right now.. supposed to be headed towards New Orleans tonight and tomorrow.. :D might see u there.

wookie
February 28th, 2003, 12:49 PM
hey toby, what u doin down here man?

LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
February 28th, 2003, 03:48 PM
One of my brothers and a crap load of my friends are in Baton Rouge..

Reign
February 28th, 2003, 04:14 PM
yeah all the alcohol that was on his desk is no longer there, they came and took it this morning, cause he pasted out and flooded part of the barracks...and he was past out for like 3 hours or so, but when they check his b/a level he was at a 1.56 thats after sitting for a few hours past out...(don't turn this into a big ordeal either)

SnAkEbItE
February 28th, 2003, 04:41 PM
The main question is he ok? With a level that high it's lucky if he doesn't have some permanet damage.

Reign
February 28th, 2003, 05:05 PM
he can't get anymore damaged..hence the name of Disorder..and yeah hes fine just tired

SnAkEbItE
February 28th, 2003, 10:49 PM
Ok well I'm glad that he's no worse for wear.

Disorder
March 2nd, 2003, 03:53 AM
yeah im allright. hahaha. last thing i remember is ripping out the flame stopper in the bottle. that was around 1am. they found me passed out on the floor at around 5am. i think if they wouldnt have found me i wolud be dead cause i was almost face down in the water. nothing like a brush with death to let you know youre alive. im allright now i got 2 ivs at the hospital and im in the process of shampooing the carpets. luckily everyone was pretty cool about it and were like dont worry about it man everyone gets tore up and does something stupid. all the other people i talked to think its funny as crap but now i have to go to alcholics meetings. well just one till they see if im an alcoholic or not but yeah thats lame. amazingly the only thing that got damaged was the power source for my cable modem so im at work right now and im not supposed to be on here but oh well. ill be back online whenever i get a chance to exchange the modem with lame charter. see ya

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==