PDA

View Full Version : I'm So Upset I could cry

SnAkEbItE
February 26th, 2003, 11:06 AM
Well I got a reply to my request about my video card.

Here's the deal I sent the card out on 2-11-02 over night via ups.

They signed for it the next day.

I sent a email on 2-19-03 asking for status

Got a reply latter that day saying that they were testing it and would get it back to me as soon as possible.

I then sent a new email on the 26th asking for a update.

Got a reply latter that morning and was told the same thing. No kind of a eta or anything I'm starting to get a little upset. I hate waiting...

LA_MERC_Onji
February 26th, 2003, 11:15 AM
call and speak to a manager

Rooster
February 26th, 2003, 11:25 AM
yeah man that's 2 weeks from when they signed for it. I would definitly call and speak to someone. I refuse to believe that it takes a week to test it.

Maximus
February 26th, 2003, 11:55 AM
BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU TO THE RESCUE! That's a load of crap Snake...I have a friend that had this same problem with his computer. They took sooooo long that they called up the company only to find out that they hadn't done jacksquat with it! It's bad business and the customer is always fraggin! They're interrupting your killin time my man...Do something! Stick it to the man! Don't be a pawn in the corporate man's game! The revolution will not be televised!!! :owned

SnAkEbItE
February 26th, 2003, 10:00 PM
Well I'm going to be as gracefull as I can and give them untill this next Tuesday which will be three weeks if I can't get resolution then I will get in their face, and trust me that's the last place they want me to be.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==