PDA

View Full Version : hello allz

miller
February 26th, 2003, 10:57 AM
Im interested in joining La_Merc and was told to post here... so i shall post ..:blue:

Rooster
February 26th, 2003, 11:23 AM
hey miller, good to see you here. Keep posting the rest of the guys will chime in.

LA_MERC_LaTech
February 26th, 2003, 11:29 AM
Miller,

Please read and review the Rules section on the web-page. In it, you will find the rules that we operate by, as well as other important things.
It's good to see you posting in the forums. Keep this up...be active...play on the server.
Also, MERC is a little different than most clans. We invite people to join, usually after we have talked about it for a while.
Was great playing last night!
LaTech

LA_MERC_Dirge
February 26th, 2003, 11:30 AM
Looks like another Corona prodigy? Welcome to the forums Miller!

LA_MERC_Diesel
February 26th, 2003, 11:55 AM
w00t welcome!

LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
February 26th, 2003, 12:30 PM
Miller.. what was up with the nS. Tag?

miller
February 26th, 2003, 01:01 PM
nS died.. and i quit two days ago.. :/ they are a clan that has no form or organization.. and they dont know how to have fun.. WAY too competitive.. im trying to relax when i play and on their team i found myself getting WAY too upset/annoyed with team mates when they let me down.. as is reflected in my playing on your server im sure... at any rate im in it for the fun not the competition.

-w00t f0r meh h4x!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
February 26th, 2003, 01:33 PM
Keep doing what you are doing. We are not recruiting right now but that could change anytime. Nothing wrong with trying to be at the top of the list when we open back up. Do you play any other online games besides CS? Scott

miller
February 26th, 2003, 01:45 PM
I would play WC3 if my cd werent h4x3d.. but i play starcraft, Diablo 2, Unreal Tourney (i r god), AOE2, and Q3 Arena among others.. also cs is the pwn of all games. :D

Rebel
February 26th, 2003, 02:04 PM
Miller..hey man. It's good to see another knoxvillian on here! haha hope to see ya on the server

miller
February 26th, 2003, 02:13 PM
Rebel where you live in knoxville? I live in Cedar bluff in Sunchase apartmens. Im friends with corona and have been for bout 2 1/2 years now.

Corona
February 26th, 2003, 02:22 PM
everyone should know... if they live in knoxville and they post/play on merc they know ME

bighead
February 26th, 2003, 02:28 PM
i feel sorry for them corona

Jubae
February 26th, 2003, 02:31 PM
Dave likes it when I come over and ******************* (censored due to graphic content) lol me loves him like a sheep.

Jub

P.S. Oh dear God no, He's BACK!!!!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
February 26th, 2003, 02:37 PM
Jesus Jubae...that's a helluva way to say hi.

Scott

miller
February 26th, 2003, 02:38 PM
you dirty ho ho bag jub! NOT SUPPOSED TO DIVULGE THAT INFORMATION TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC!!!1%1 But hey what do you expect from a two bit jub? :P

LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
February 26th, 2003, 03:24 PM
Miller... I was only asking because I went to nS.'s clan page when those other nS. guys showed up on our server and were cursing everyone out. I found that they were are in CAL so I went to their homepage but did not see u listed on their roster or see u listed in CAL.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
February 26th, 2003, 03:27 PM
Toby (Illegal-op) is the uber detective for MERC. He knows all and misses nothing.

Scott

Jubae
February 26th, 2003, 03:47 PM
i r happy cause i r living close to davy. i r luv CS and luv merc 2 pieces. i r glad 2 b back. i r go play cs now.

Jub

miller
February 26th, 2003, 04:09 PM
If he were so Ub3r he would have looked at server logs and noticed i said that i was not currently in cal and i was not on their(the other looser nS peps) pitiful team. :P if you look at sA|- in cal open, ugs open, and r5l. he would see me as sA|- Sone<Miller> the clan i was in for bout 6 months that was decently sucessufl and i just burnt out on because of teh lack of professionalism on the team and the leaderships inability to be fair to everyone... hes jumpin a girl on the team and gave her special privliges.. as well as i was paying for the server along with the leader and everyone on the team said they would help pay .. but never did. thus i joined nS.. a skilled based team without any orgainzation. and have since then quit it also... want a game to make me happy not erk me like none other.

www.clansa.net (http://www.clansa.net) <--- sA|- website.

CAL (http://www.caleague.com/?page=teaminfo&div=cso&id=4012)

UGS (http://www.ugsleague.com/View/ViewClan.aspx?cid=3141)

LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
February 26th, 2003, 04:19 PM
I never said I was Ub3r and if you want to address me, then address me directly like I did you. I asked a few simple questions and only requested a few simple answers. Thanks for rubbing me the wrong way.. Nice job.

miller
February 26th, 2003, 04:22 PM
no offense was meant ... Apologize for the misunderstanding.. i am a bit abrasive i suppose.. totally my fault.. once you get to know me im very personable.. just ask corona or jub.

miller
February 26th, 2003, 04:24 PM
also i was as direct as i know to be.. you didnt say uber your team mate did.. and i was just joshin... at any rate showing you evidence of my validity was all i was doin. I apologize.

LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
February 26th, 2003, 04:39 PM
Well, I was mainly questioning you because of your ex teamates attitudes when they appeared on our server. I was also only referring the nS. tag, not any other tag that you wore in your history as a CS player.

Which was when I looked a little more into it

Team Nuff Said
Tag [nS]
Leader Adam Renner "nS.Static"
Scheduler Adam Renner "nS.Static"
Location Central

IRC Channel #team-nuff

CAL (http://www.caleague.com/?page=teaminfo&div=cso&id=2862)

That is when I did not see you listed anywhere and was questioning that fact.

miller
February 26th, 2003, 04:41 PM
well i dont know them and they dont know me .. i suppose they just looked me up in gametiger or hlsw player search .. based on the tags they searched for nS.

LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
February 26th, 2003, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
Miller.. what was up with the nS. Tag?

Seemed like a simple question huh? Thats all I was really asking. Was the tag made up? Did it have to do with the other nS. players that showed up on the server? Those were the questions I was looking to address.

miller
February 26th, 2003, 04:48 PM
lol well leaving work now sorry for the intermitent stupidity i have posted here now that everyone thinks im an arse. i guess ill see you on the server later. :/

miller
February 26th, 2003, 04:50 PM
and to answer questions a and b. No the tag was not made up, and no i dont have anything to do with the other two winners who showed up and talked smack to your team mates.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
February 26th, 2003, 04:57 PM
You two need to :ldm or I'll have to:slp both of you.

PLay nice damn it!

Scott:fruit

LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
February 26th, 2003, 05:08 PM
Scott, don't make me have to :awp: you.. :laugh:

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
February 26th, 2003, 05:48 PM
OMG!! HAX!!!

Scott;)

Jubae
February 26th, 2003, 06:40 PM
What about me? Oh wait, nevermind

Rebel
February 27th, 2003, 05:07 PM
miller....i live in jefferson grand apartments over on 16th street they are nice and expensive

JUNKY
February 27th, 2003, 06:21 PM
Hey Miller, enjoy playing with ya on the server.

LA_MERC_Sniper
February 27th, 2003, 08:00 PM
glad to have ya man and i remember sone but thats ben a while w00t stick around bro

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==