PDA

View Full Version : Scrimmage

-=|BR|=-AfterShock
February 19th, 2003, 02:28 PM
Blade Runner Clan would be interested in a scrimmage against you guys, we are in Cal-o and need the practice, we could set it up as a weekly thing, practicing against ourselves is pointless, we are an organized clan, we are not a fly by night operation, although you may beat us, we would still enjoy the practice, and we need it...
Blade Runner Clan (http://www.bladerunnerclan.com)
Come by and check us out
or e-mail me @
[email protected]
ICQ 13006251
I used to play on your server nightly my handle was WyattEarp..
Some of you may remember me...
Thanx Guys

Reign
February 19th, 2003, 03:02 PM
Thanks for the Invite guys, i'm sure that some of us wouldn't mind doing this, i'll message you on icq and maybe we can set something up, cause i know we could use the practice as well

-=|BR|=-AfterShock
February 19th, 2003, 03:18 PM
Looking forward to it.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
February 19th, 2003, 04:25 PM
I'm in...I could DEFINATELY use the practice!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
February 19th, 2003, 05:22 PM
Hey Wyatt...yeah I remember you. Good to see ya. Reign is one of our match coordinators so he'll get a team up and see what happens.

Scott

-=|BR|=-AfterShock
February 19th, 2003, 06:20 PM
ok, we have a match server as I am sure you also do..But we can work out those details later...

Captain
February 19th, 2003, 08:26 PM
Can i play in this Scrimm!! since im not good enough for the OGL team :( LoL

-=|BR|=-AfterShock
February 19th, 2003, 10:04 PM
Hey Captain,

enjoyed gaming with you on the BR server today, all are welcome, to come check it out, and we will frequent yours also.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
February 19th, 2003, 10:47 PM
Hey Aftershock...be sure to have all your clan mates check out our Armageddon link from our start page. We'd love to have you and any other BR guys at our LAN in May...It's gonna be HUGE!!!

Scott

LA_MERC_MadMAX
February 20th, 2003, 12:17 AM
Yeah, I'm all for this. I've checked out thier site, and posted a hello in thier forums. They are a lot like us...a mature clan, with similar rules for thier server. I think we can learn a lot from these guys, and I'm all for playing with them whenever I get a chance. I need all the practice I can get!

Again, thanks for the invite Aftershock, and I'll be seeing you around!

Jayson

-=|BR|=-AfterShock
February 20th, 2003, 12:40 AM
That looks like a good time, In fact I live about 10 miles south of Shreveport, so thats not to far from me...
I Let Curtis (LionHeart) know that this is a good clan to get together with, and he is all for it, so hopefully within the week we can get together and do some gaming
By the way, what happen to the La_Merc Store where you could order stuff from the site?

LA_MERC_Dirge
February 20th, 2003, 06:18 AM
OMG H4X 10 Miles south of SHV?!? I grew up in Keithville! w00t Welcome to LA MERC!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
February 20th, 2003, 06:32 AM
OOOOOOH JAAAAAAAY!!!! The man wants a link to our store.....help him out will you please.:D

Scott

SnAkEbItE
February 20th, 2003, 06:52 AM
Hey finally another person over here in my neck of the woods. I live in Shreveport....

-=|BR|=-AfterShock
February 20th, 2003, 10:12 AM
Yeah, I am in Stonewall...

LA_MERC_Heater
February 20th, 2003, 04:31 PM
I would love to helo in the scrimmage..=)
Heater

bighead
February 20th, 2003, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by SnAkEbItE
Hey finally another person over here in my neck of the woods. I live in Shreveport....

aftershock..since you're near him..plz go and slap him around a bit for me :blue:

-=|BR|=-AfterShock
February 20th, 2003, 04:41 PM
I should be careful...?
Slapping goes two ways....
SOmetimes the slapper becomes the slappey, and visa versa.
or something to that effect...

-=|BR|=-LionHeart
February 20th, 2003, 04:48 PM
Hey everyone, just stopped by to see what all was going on in here. Glad that some have gone to our page and checked it out also the server had some fun with Captian last night. Im Curtis (aka THE CRAZY ONE lol). Like james said we would love to get something going on i have yet to visit your server but plan to this weekend, we have a match tonight or i would do it tonight. Anyways nice site you guys got going and whats this about a store??

SnAkEbItE
February 21st, 2003, 06:44 AM
Biggie you just wait untill May and then we will see who does the slapping my little friend...and yes I will be bringing my little pet...

LA_MERC_Dirge
February 21st, 2003, 06:55 AM
Oh yeah, well I'm bringing my stinky little friend!!! :fart

LA_MERC_LaTech
February 21st, 2003, 07:01 AM
OH NO! No Taco Bell for you Dirge!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
February 21st, 2003, 09:58 AM
Was it Dirge that dropped that bomb at Joels last year??? That thing was amazing. It traveled from room to room destroying all it contacted. It even peeled the paint off the walls and changed the color of the carpet.

Scott

LA_MERC_Dirge
February 21st, 2003, 12:24 PM
w00t Teach you to douse me with water!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
February 21st, 2003, 12:45 PM
LMAO!!! I still gotta get that converted to mpeg and post it.

Scott

LA_MERC_Mercy
February 21st, 2003, 01:01 PM
you mean this?

http://www.lamerc.com/users/mercy/dirgegettingsoaked.jpg

http://www.lamerc.com/users/mercy/dirgeiswet.jpg

http://www.lamerc.com/users/mercy/dirgegoodsport.jpg

LA_MERC_Diesel
February 21st, 2003, 01:08 PM
Ahhh Jay is Godzilla, is he shooting that out his mouth on the first one :eek

Reign
February 21st, 2003, 01:15 PM
Whats up guys, i was talking with aftershock a bit the other day and he suggested i get with lionheart...so lionheart if you/some of your clan aren't busy how would you feel about a scrim on dust 2 maybe tonight or saturday night ? get with me on icq aftershock has my number

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
February 21st, 2003, 01:21 PM
HAHAA>>..The video is way better...LMAO!!

Scott

-=|BR|=-AfterShock
February 21st, 2003, 01:43 PM
I am sure when Curtis (Lionheart) gets home he will contact you, we had a match last night, so he was busy with that for a while. But I did see him in the LA_MERC server for a while..Anyhow Tonight is good with me..

-=|BR|=-AfterShock
February 21st, 2003, 01:44 PM
If it rains much more I am gonna start building an Arc...

-=|BR|=-LionHeart
February 21st, 2003, 04:41 PM
Hey james i didnt get that ICQ # but anywho here is mine 169087259. Today is my birthday so mom, wife, dad, sister wants to take me to dinner should be home by 8:30 or 9:00 tonight anywho ill leave ICQ up and running so just drop me a line..

Also we have an IRC channel that i idel #bladerunners so come on by and idel it with me LOL or be one of the few that chats on it as i do!:d:

-=|BR|=-LionHeart
February 21st, 2003, 09:21 PM
Great scrim guys, we had lots of fun even after the scrim. Nice to see other clans that are much like us as far as gaming and just haveing a good time!!

-=|BR|=-AfterShock
February 22nd, 2003, 12:53 AM
Good Game..... I think we should try to do this on a weekly basis?

Captain
February 22nd, 2003, 03:39 AM
i would love to.. its helps everyone get alot of much needed experiance.... :)

LA_MERC_Sniper
February 22nd, 2003, 11:35 AM
yeah i enjoyed it as well and would love to do it again and if we keep doing it maybe we can start owning you instead of the vice versa lol gg guys

Reign
February 22nd, 2003, 01:19 PM
yeah that would be cool guys, regardless i had a good time afterwards, and an even better time in our server late last night with you guys, GG and maybe we can do a run tonight or something

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==