PDA

View Full Version : Counter Strike Tournament

Mr. Cracker
February 18th, 2003, 01:21 PM
This is an open invitation to any and all LA MERCS who play Counter Strike:

There will be a Counter Strike tournament this Saturday, Feb. 22nd at LANtasmic! of Hattiesburg. Competition will either consist of 5 vs 5 or 3 vs 3 depending on our turnout. Several of our players here at LANtasmic! have played on your server and would love to see some LA MERCS turn out for our competition. Prizes will be awarded to the top team and open play will resume after the official competition. Entry fee is $20 per person and covers pizza which will be served at some point during the activities. If you or anyone you know is interested in making the trip to Hattiesburg, MS on the 22nd please contact us by calling (601)-450-1348 or email our administrator at [email protected]. Registration for the tournament will begin at 7 p.m. and the tournament will immediately follow. We are located at 6158 Highway 49 in Village Green Mall behind Villie's Sandwich Shop.

LA_MERC_Dirge
February 18th, 2003, 03:00 PM
I'd love to come, but that's the 1st weekend of Mardi Gras...

LA_MERC_Yankee
February 18th, 2003, 03:25 PM
Ditto that. So many parades and so little time.

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
February 18th, 2003, 05:07 PM
If I would have gotten to go to the sniper shoot at Camp Shelby this year I would come. That is the weekend just before the shootout starts. I would have drove over for that and then went on base Sunday night, but I did not get picked to go this year. They decided to only send 1 team instead of 2 as they have in the past.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==