PDA

View Full Version : I like the sound of crickets dirge

cbsdizzo
February 14th, 2003, 04:29 PM
So what were you saying? and big brother... i don't know who your calling little man... i will talk to you at the lan

LA_MERC_Dirge
February 14th, 2003, 04:33 PM
bye bye izzo I hope you find another forum to have fun at.

cbsdizzo
February 14th, 2003, 04:34 PM
I love everyone, including rednecks

LA_MERC_Diesel
February 14th, 2003, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by cbsdizzo
i will talk to you at the lan

LMFAO :laugh:

LA_MERC_Dirge
February 14th, 2003, 04:41 PM
What were your intial words izzo?

"I'm very mature"

Boy you were right on, eh?

cbsdizzo
February 14th, 2003, 04:42 PM
well matureness is only subtle until someone as awesome as you has to get cute with me so Happy Valentines Day.

LA_MERC_Dirge
February 14th, 2003, 04:43 PM
Oh wait here it is:

"I am only 15, but i believe i am mature enough to be in LA_MERC."

Than you for your assistance in proving that our age requirement is one of the best rules we have.

cbsdizzo
February 14th, 2003, 04:44 PM
thank you for your assistance, in am being an a-hole... so now i won't feel bad when i get my neck slammed into my computer

LA_MERC_Dirge
February 14th, 2003, 04:50 PM
Hey izzo. Come on over to New Orleans buddy.
You're SO tough over the computer screen. Kinda hurts when the mirror is held up to you doesn't it izzo?

Sad that you brought this all on yourself after you were kindly asked to stop spamming the forums. A simple agreement with the admins would have been all it took, but you had to mouth off didn't you? And know you're dealing out of your league and above your level.

Sad that you have to resort to threatening violence and cursing to accomplish your short sighted goals.

cbsdizzo
February 14th, 2003, 04:51 PM
what's really sad is your probably like 30 years old and STILL PLAYING COUNTER-STRIKE. Gee i am a grown man, and i take a video game way too far.

LA_MERC_Dirge
February 14th, 2003, 04:52 PM
LOL You're SO right izzo. Too bad you're completely wrong AND you have just insulted a LARGE number of players in this CS community. goodbye.

LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
February 14th, 2003, 04:58 PM
To bad he won't be reading this thread or any other threads any longer much less playing on the server..

Later izzo.. can't say it was nice knowing you

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
February 14th, 2003, 05:03 PM
LMAO!! See you at the LAN...That would require us to actually ACCEPT his permission slip...permission slip???.....BAAAHAHAHAHA! Oh, and I'm 31 and I STILL love this game. :D

Scott

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
February 14th, 2003, 05:04 PM
OMG!!! LMFAO!!! Who is editing all his posts??? I went back to read them and they are all changed......still LMFAO!!!

Scott

LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
February 14th, 2003, 05:06 PM
This thread has been edited for your reading pleasure. All admins can view the original post in the admin forums :D

LA_MERC_Mercy
February 14th, 2003, 05:10 PM
dangit i wanted read them...

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==