PDA

View Full Version : name change

U|33R n00|3
February 10th, 2003, 02:56 PM
wazzup nubs? im thinking about changing my name from "worst n00b ever" to something else. i've been playing cs for about 4 months now and although im still not at Corona's or Big's level, i have improved. i don't feel as though im the worst anymore. that became evident when i obtained an in-game knife on the fag across the hall, a.k.a. corona. that just doesnt happen that much.

so anyway, back to the point. i would appreciate suggestions on a new name change. i would like to keep something about "n00b" in the name but i would like everyone else's opinion. corona suggested "ubber n00b" and i like that but your comments will be appreciated.

bighead...keep practicing with that awp casue your still no good! ha ha.

the n00b

bighead
February 10th, 2003, 03:17 PM
LOL I'll never really be good at it. But as long as i'm good enough to nub someone that is shooting one back at me. I'm happy

LA_MERC_Yankee
February 10th, 2003, 03:20 PM
How about n00balicious or the n00binator. :)

CrAzYbOnEs
February 10th, 2003, 04:01 PM
yo biggy ill show u how to awp foo , but u got to get me back and running again in cs first. the things broke for some reason i can only connect like 1 out of 10 trys. anyway on the name thing what about k!llaOfn00b$ wo0t wo0t ownage . lol it was worth a try. peace

bighead
February 10th, 2003, 04:20 PM
boy what u talking about. you can't hit the ground w/ a whole clip w/ a colt lol. and you going to nub me? i don't think so :C) j/k bro get your stuff up and running soon

U|33R n00|3
February 10th, 2003, 07:19 PM
i like them...i like them alot...keep them coming...these are very good.

crazybones...nice pic man...do us all a favor and post some more!

CrAzYbOnEs
February 10th, 2003, 07:23 PM
lol aight man... just for u

U|33R n00|3
February 10th, 2003, 10:42 PM
omg gentlemen...it doesn't get much better than what's right above this. don't know about you guys, but that's what i think about waking up to in the mornings...wait a minute...why go to sleep when she's around. wow and wow again is all have to say. thanks for the replies and keep them coming.

just in case your interested, i am leaning towards k!llaOfn00b$ right now...the name looks cool and the girls that go with it even better! ha ha

the n00b p.s. real name is matt if anyone cares

Tracker
February 11th, 2003, 01:44 AM
Well Matt I kind of like the name ki11ern00b.....

SoBe
February 12th, 2003, 09:49 AM
my dear little matt, just because you knifed my baby doesn't mean you still aren't the worst n00b ever! still love you though, and i like ubber n00b the best! wonder why. emmy

}{y|3ri|)
February 12th, 2003, 09:55 AM
/me hugs SoBe

bighead
February 12th, 2003, 11:01 AM
/me runs away from SoBe so she won't beat me up for taking corona from her :C)

U|33R n00|3
February 12th, 2003, 11:22 AM
she's not going to beat anyone up...she's harmless! ive personally talked to her and she wouldn't hurt a fly. and another thing...don't let her fool you guys. Matt is the one that has her. you should hear them on the phone. they only talk when he wants to talk. so truth be known...he plays the game when he wants and as much as he wants. if she calls when he is playing, 9 times out of 10 he calls her back later. in my opinion, that would classify big and i having him and not her. ha ha

she's gonna kill me for this!!!!

the n00b

Cypher
February 12th, 2003, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by worst n00b ever
she's gonna kill me for this!!!!

Yea, my money's on her. Nice knowin' ya. Rest in piece, n00b! :)

}{y|3ri|)
February 12th, 2003, 06:22 PM
SoBe is harmless???!!!???

poor soul... you havent even seen the tip of the iceburg then..

hrmmm...

=-/

SoBe
February 14th, 2003, 09:29 AM
in responce to the n00b who knows nothing...
Matthew and I have a mutual relationship. however, when he's with me 9 times out of 10 he's not playing CS. keep in mind you little n00b, you've never seen me mad and you've never met me in person. as matthew would say, i change. i may be sweet to your face, but piss me off and you're going to hear about it.
in responce to my adourable baby hybrid...
you know me. and you've been witness to my rath. tell the n00b to watch his back. i miss you!!

U|33R n00|3
February 14th, 2003, 11:41 AM
haha...this is great. calm down and take a chill pill. you know i like you and i am looking foward to you coming up here in a few weeks. i just wanted to get you a little fired up cause i know how you can be. it obviously worked to perfection.

the n00b

p.s. i really liked the whole valentine's day thing by matt...what you have to say to that? happy valentine's day girl... 0wn3d

}{y|3ri|)
February 14th, 2003, 01:26 PM
you know what my solution to the v-day argument was dont you??

hehehe

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
February 14th, 2003, 01:30 PM
V-day is NOT a holiday. It's a lame excuse for Hallmark and other such companies to steal money from you. My wife doesn't beleive in V-day and I'm very happy about that.:D

Scott

U|33R n00|3
February 14th, 2003, 05:52 PM
no hybrid i must have missed that...what is your solution?

and i was leaning more toward k!llaOfn00b$, but i just can't see myself using that one since it came from a guy who so addamately opposes Bush. Yankee may have the lead now with "n00binator"

if this post could get back to its original intent, that would be appreciated. i know you guys are more creative than just to supply me with 4 suggestions. thanx

the n00b

Reign
February 14th, 2003, 05:55 PM
SCOTT you must have the only woman on the earth that doesn't give a rats arse about this excuse for a holiday..DGJ GG!!!!!

SoBe
February 18th, 2003, 09:24 AM
little matt, don't get me all riled up...it leads to bad things...and i usually take it out on Corona. but i do look forward to meeting you. just remember when the door is closed. DON'T BOTHER ME!!!!!!!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
February 18th, 2003, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Reign
SCOTT you must have the only woman on the earth that doesn't give a rats arse about this excuse for a holiday..DGJ GG!!!!!

Yeah but the price is she ownz me...I mean Glock headshot from accross the map ownz me...lol

Really, she is a great woman... all 4'11" 95 lbs of her.

Scott:d:

LA_MERC_Dirge
February 18th, 2003, 10:08 AM
OMg big brother got him a fly-away!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==