PDA

View Full Version : Left handed Shooting veiw ahhhhh

LA_MERC_Heater
February 9th, 2003, 11:56 AM
I know im behind on this question,I just got the realizem pack.So now i cant use the righthanded first person look.How do i fix this..
Thanks
Heater

LA_MERC_Maverick
February 9th, 2003, 12:49 PM
go into your control configuration, click on advanced, change righthanded weapons to lefthanded weapons and VOLA your weapons are now in your right hand....it has something to do with the way that the realism pack writes the model files, toby can tell you exactly how to change them back so that you can use the right handed weapon view in your configuration. There was a thread about it a long time ago, but i cant seem to find it for you.

CrAzYbOnEs
February 9th, 2003, 12:59 PM
the reason ur stuff is doing that being left handed and all. is cause one of ur weapons is a left handed only mod and its messing up all ur **** , i had that same problem when i changed all my skins. i had to look for skins that had v_XXX_r.mdl most likely when u look through ur cs models u see that one of a few of ur weapons dont have that file and is causing u to shot with a left handed weapon. so what u should do if u like that cs pack is find another skin for that weapon with a v_XXX_r.mdl and replace it. it should solve the problem , unless toby has anoter idea but ive heard his before cause he helped me with mine but i went ahead and did it my way its alot easier to me ... so its ur decision. if u dont understand anything i just said talk to me on aim Pcspsycho

LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
February 9th, 2003, 01:01 PM
Heater... refer to this thread

http://www.lamerc.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4052

LA_MERC_Heater
February 10th, 2003, 06:05 PM
Thanks all it was driving me crazy..tho i was kicking butt lefthanded=)
Heater

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
February 10th, 2003, 09:39 PM
I've only used lefty models for over ayear now...I like it better.

Scott

Maximus
April 20th, 2003, 03:25 AM
Ok, now here's one for you...Alot of the places I used to go for skins like the CS Skinshack, are no longer in existance...A. Does anyone know where to find a plethera of skins, and B. does anyone know how to make a right handed model of THIS skin???

Maximus
April 20th, 2003, 03:27 AM
ACK!!! It's TOO BIG TO POST!!! oh well...cs-skins.net was where I used to go...It no longer exists...I'm looking for some kewl right handed models for my gunz...Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

-FA- Kodachi
April 20th, 2003, 10:02 AM
http://csnation.counter-strike.net
they have lots of good models

LA_MERC_Diesel
April 20th, 2003, 10:13 AM
Just wait til Armegeddon then you can get Toby's skins, sounds, and sprites, IMHO the are clearly the best. I know 4 or 5 of us use them from BFF. It is not a pack, but a collection of the best from each. and, what makes it the best is the ct's have custom LA_MERC skins.
I forget to take screenies other-wise I would show you a sample. :cool:

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==