PDA

View Full Version : H4xed

SnAkEbItE
February 7th, 2003, 03:32 PM
You know we are allways jokeing people about being haxed so I thought I would make a little funny video on how to know if your being haxed. It's in divx 4.01 format and it's about 8 megs in sized zipped up so if you would like to take a look at it let me know.

Click Here To Get Haxed (http://www.foolforchrist.org/movies/h4xed-divx.zip)

Reign
February 7th, 2003, 06:55 PM
so is that your old info at the intro to that movie..won id...hehehe

SnAkEbItE
February 7th, 2003, 09:15 PM
No actully I was on that afternoon playing and I belive 8-ball was there as well anyway I ran into the little room there on a earlier round and he head shot me through the wall just like in the video and I thought this dude is wall hacking so I started a demo and ran in there again and boom there he went and so I sent the demo and info to Illegaleop so he could review and take what ever action he wanted to.
I made the video just as a test to see if I could and decided to post as a funny.
Seriously though I would love to have some cool demo's and would love to make a video for the local player's here and would hopefully have it done by the lan.

Reign
February 7th, 2003, 10:53 PM
hehe,kk i was just giving you a tuff time as most of the MERCs do, i'll see what all i come across in vids, and congrats on gotm

SnAkEbItE
February 7th, 2003, 11:17 PM
Yes I know Reign thanks I'm sure you have some good demo's of you getting head shot round after round hehehe

Reign
February 8th, 2003, 12:21 AM
no but i've got some of me HS you round after round... :owned

SnAkEbItE
February 8th, 2003, 10:56 AM
Yeah well here lately that hasn't been no trick...I'm begining to wonder If I have a bigger noggin than Biggie...

Tracker
February 8th, 2003, 01:38 PM
Well I could get in on this ...but I will stay out of it...LMAO..hehehe

bighead
February 8th, 2003, 02:01 PM
snake you don't have a bigger noggin than me..just one that's empty unlike mine

SnAkEbItE
February 8th, 2003, 03:30 PM
Ummm well I don't think I will argue,for the simple reason of this. If your right then I couldn't win, or if it's reversed in that I'm the superiorly intelegent one then you wouldn't know that you were being put to shame so. It's a no win situation....

eNdOfBeGinNinG
February 8th, 2003, 11:43 PM
HAHAHAHA snake = pwn

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==