PDA

View Full Version : Request

SnAkEbItE
February 6th, 2003, 10:29 PM
Guy's I have a request, I have this hobby, I like to edit video and make little movies. No not that type of move Fatty!!!! Anyway after seeing some of the movies that have been made of CS I would like to try my had at it as well. So what I'm asking is this if you have any demo's of really cool action seq. get with me and let me get them from you and I would like to take and edit them all together and make a CS movie.

I have done several projects but, it's just be event's with the youth group at my church they are ok no Cecil B. Demeal or anything like that but they aren't to bad I've been told so if you have any just let me know and if you would share them I'd love it. Also if you don't have any could you start recording some every now and then and if you get lucky to catch some cool stuff give it to me.

Thanks...

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
February 6th, 2003, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by SnAkEbItE
....Cecil B. Demeal

Didn't he die of some wierd eating disorder???

Scott;)

Rooster
February 7th, 2003, 12:15 PM
I will help but I need to know how to get a demo. I don't know how.

SnAkEbItE
February 7th, 2003, 12:21 PM
ok here's how to record a demo.

When you get into game bring down the console window "`" key and then type in command record xxxxxxx <----what ever name you want to use. When your through just bring down window and then type commnd stop. The demo recorded will be in your counter strike folder. If you want to play back the demo load up cs and then select console then type in play xxxxxx.dem xxxxx being the name you gave the demo.

If there is some cool stuff you think get with me and we will work out getting sent to me.

Thanks...

Maximus
February 7th, 2003, 02:57 PM
CS PR0N, HERE I COME!!! BOW SHIKA WOW WOW!!!

SnAkEbItE
February 7th, 2003, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Maximus
CS PR0N, HERE I COME!!! BOW SHIKA WOW WOW!!! \

Just what is CS PRON??? Is that like Powned?

LA_MERC_Maverick
February 7th, 2003, 05:06 PM
NO think of it with the r and the o reversed, then think of maximus' sense of humor....LOL

Captain
February 7th, 2003, 06:54 PM
i got a sweet demp of me owning goin like 35 and 7 or somthing... i can send it to ya when i get back to LA and you can check it out and see if there is anything in there you can use :) Let me know if you would like to have :)

SnAkEbItE
February 7th, 2003, 09:17 PM
Yes would love to specialy if it has some cool shots in it. I think I have got some today of us playing office...I have to watch and see...

Maximus
February 8th, 2003, 03:51 AM
sorry, got carried away with the caps...it goes up there with h4x and r0x0rs...pr0n is P to the O to the R to the N! AAHHHHHHHH!!! BAD WORD! BAD! BAD! Anyways, now that you know what it is, I'm gonna go make some CS pr0n!!!! (Fade in the pr0n0 music again) BOW SHIKA WOW WOW!!!

SgtJeff
February 8th, 2003, 04:26 AM
Nice Maximus...Snakebite just got through talking bout how he has done some things with editing video with his church youth group and here you go on and on about CS "Pron"!!! mixin your r's and o's up...Good job pal...Way to stay tight on the subj matter. Your dialed in there buddy. Woohoo. heheh...just messin wich ya.

LA_MERC_Maverick
February 8th, 2003, 10:22 AM
ROFLMAO @ what Jeff said....lol

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==