PDA

View Full Version : Logitech keyboard and mouse

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
February 5th, 2003, 08:25 PM
For those of you b00ns who were L337 like me and won one...how do you like them??? I'm diggin' the keybaord big time!!! The mouse kinda bites though. Can't game with it cause it's real choppy and if it sits idle too long (3 to 5 seconds)you have to click a buttom to get the cursor to move. Anyone else have a similar experience?

Scott

CrAzYbOnEs
February 5th, 2003, 09:09 PM
well im sporting the new wireless keyboard and mouse. it took a little time to get used to but i got the hang of it now i own u all!!!! only bad thing about it is that the mouse takes up alot of batteries , i found myself changing the batteries at least once every 2 months it kinda blows but its all cool.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
February 5th, 2003, 09:24 PM
2 months??? that ain't bad. I figured more like every month.

Scott

bighead
February 5th, 2003, 09:25 PM
it's nice..i have it hooked up on the wife's pc. she likes it alot

LA_MERC_RiverRat
February 5th, 2003, 09:36 PM
I LOVE MINE! - no problems at all out of them....

one question though...to those that "won 2 or more" - have you guys actually received all of yours? I won three times, but have only received one set...

it dont matter to me, but i would be interested in who got the actual amount they won...

LA_MERC_Dirge
February 5th, 2003, 09:46 PM
I'll take one of the extra ones you b00ns hogged up...

LA_MERC_RiverRat
February 5th, 2003, 09:51 PM
toby got like 9 of them - LMAO

LA_MERC_LaTech
February 6th, 2003, 05:36 AM
bastages! I tried for HOURS and didn't get one. Then my frined tried 12 times and won one...I tell you...without bad luck, I would have no luck at all!

LA_MERC_Diesel
February 6th, 2003, 06:51 AM
I still have not received my one that I won :(
When did you guys get yours?

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
February 6th, 2003, 06:53 AM
A week ago now. I havent talked to my parents to see if the other one came in yet.

Scott

Maximus
February 6th, 2003, 10:50 AM
I haven't received mine either Diesel...Don't feel bad...

LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
February 6th, 2003, 11:14 AM
Dude, this is really crazy.. I already had received all of mine but they still just keep coming in. UPS just dropped of a 4th on at my house this morning. This is crazy.. :laugh:

LA_MERC_Yankee
February 6th, 2003, 12:38 PM
Watcha gonna do with all the extras? hint, hint.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==