PDA

View Full Version : wassup!!!!

Captain
February 5th, 2003, 11:57 AM
wassup merc's and all....:) CO is a nice place.... yesterday i went up in the mountains....it was like 36 in denver then when we got to the top of the mountain it was like 21 degrees...and the wind was blowing hard up there..... i also got some pictures of some deer... on the ride down i saw a buck and stoped and took some pictures of him... He was prety big and i was only about 50 feet from him... we caught a glimpse of what think was a couger... he didnt stick around to look at us... he just ran off... i tried to take a pic of him but i dont think i got... :( oh well maybe i will see him again today..

To anyone who has never been here it is definatly a good place to visit once in your life... The have this huge place here called Dave and Busters.... It has a restraunt in it that is very nice... And a bar... with a virtual reality game room that is sooo sweet....( i spent 60 bucks playin a f-14 simulator for 4 hours last nite) they also have like 20 Brunswick table that they use for professional play... It cost 10 dollars and hour to play on them.... the house sticks are viking cues i think (didnt really look i was a little lite up at the time LOL :laugh:

i'm lookin for a local Lan cafe here... i have yet to find one... If anyone could help there please do :) i would really apprciate it..

i am really gonna hate to leave here.. It is so beutiful up in the mountains... so much untouched land... i took lots of pics that i will post when i return home....:)

i will check back later with yall... Just wanted to say whats up from Denver :)

TTYL
LA_MERC_Captain

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==