PDA

View Full Version : need help

CrAzYbOnEs
February 4th, 2003, 07:32 PM
what are some popular styles of high school students besides, clothes and music . i was thinkin somehting around the lines of cars but i dont know how to back it up. need help fast , please respond as quick as u can.
peace

sugarfaerie
February 4th, 2003, 07:48 PM
What are you talking about? Like what HS students are into and such? Trends in other words?

CrAzYbOnEs
February 4th, 2003, 07:53 PM
no like styles they like , like music or clothes or soemthing like that . like for music id say like rap, hip hop, or alternative. for clothes u got preppy , ghetto, or alternative. i was thinkin something like cars for my thrid but i dont know how to support it i was gonna say something like fast cars, or pimp car for show... i need more to support it though

sugarfaerie
February 4th, 2003, 08:07 PM
Anything trendy, I would assume. Hehe, watch MTV... I'm sure you could get a fairly good idea. You must be writing a paper or something, heh...fun. I'll check around for ya and see if I can come up with anything useful...

CrAzYbOnEs
February 4th, 2003, 08:15 PM
yeh a paper for english its due 2morrow i just needed some help thinkin of some new ideas. thanks man peace

sugarfaerie
February 4th, 2003, 08:23 PM
Procrastinating are we? LOL you sound like me! hehe That's going to be a tough topic for an essay. Seems vague and possibly going to be tough to elaborate on. Was that the subject the teacher assigned? Like I said, I'll see what I can come up with and if you need any help lemme know, english was my best/favorite subject :-)

CrAzYbOnEs
February 4th, 2003, 08:26 PM
What are some popular style that are assoicated with high school students ? thats the topic. yeh im writing it now . im almost done with 2nd para. wo0t wo0t its sounding pretty good so far.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==