PDA

View Full Version : The Rectuit = SWEET

BigOne
February 1st, 2003, 10:59 PM
guys the movie recruit is a must see movie. it's prolly one of the best movies i have seen in a long time. But i can't really explain the movie or i would. The reason y i can't is because if i did it would explain the whole movie and i don't wanan do that. it's too good of a movie to give it away

Cypher
February 1st, 2003, 11:12 PM
Yea Tyler and Bighead and Mrs. Bighead and I saw it last night... it's VERY w00t!

wookie
February 2nd, 2003, 01:29 PM
Gruesome, scary and thrilling. It scared me just like the first one did.

its also a good movie.

LA_MERC_LaTech
February 2nd, 2003, 05:15 PM
I disagree. FD2 was like the first movie and faces of death combined. VERY gory, VERY gruesome...same story line. If you saw the first one...save your money.

Cypher
February 2nd, 2003, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_LaTech
I disagree. FD2 was like the first movie and faces of death combined. VERY gory, VERY gruesome...same story line. If you saw the first one...save your money.

Yea that was my guess based on the trailers... I mean, how much could they really change or add to that storyline??

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
February 3rd, 2003, 04:07 PM
they are thinking of doing a FD3. they want to do a comedy spoof on the first 2.

Cypher
February 3rd, 2003, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
they are thinking of doing a FD3. they want to do a comedy spoof on the first 2.

OMG... is it just me, or is the teen horror/teen horror spoof genre totally played out now?? I mean... Scream/Scream2/Scream3, I Know/Still Know What You did Last Summer, Scary Move/Scary Movie 2, ..... that's just a small list of examples. Each movie in each series has the same exact plot. The spoofs are only amusing because they call attention to how horribly stupid the other movies are. LET'S SEE SOME NEW PLOTS, PEOPLE! Geez...

k, sorry... it had to be said. I'll put my soapbox away now.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==