PDA

View Full Version : BellSouth Employees...

Swampdog
January 31st, 2003, 12:11 PM
Hey if anyone could tell me when dsl would be available in my area...reply or send me icq messenge i would tell my number so u can check..if they are going to hook me up this year or this decade?

LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
January 31st, 2003, 12:15 PM
I would think if they could get you any details then they would need more information from you.. like phone number and location???

Swampdog
January 31st, 2003, 12:25 PM
yep
but not going to post my address and phone number on a forum bro come on...if dirge needs the info he will let me know..

Tracker
January 31st, 2003, 12:26 PM
I would just get a dish or ask the cable com. when they are going to offer cable internet..I called my cable co. everyday and they finely got it in here..Make LOTS of calls you will win the battle, take it from me I did..Tracker

Swampdog
January 31st, 2003, 12:30 PM
man i live in the country no cable...and dish its too expensive...

LA_MERC_Dirge
January 31st, 2003, 12:43 PM
Gee Tracker, thanks for trying to take business away from my company. When me nad my dog are on the streets, I'm coming to live with you. :P

LA28... Ahhh, you can thank the Public Service Commissionr fo current situation. They recently made a ruling involing sharing remote d-slams with competition that BellSouth feels is in violation of FCC regulations and not cost-effective for BellSouth. Hence, corporate hq has labeled LA as a hostile ADSL deployment state and as such has frozen all new ADSL deployments and severely limited reinforcing existing sites. Sorry man, but unless something changes soon, there won't be any ADSL for you anytime soon.

BTW, the satellite broadband is a re-sell of BellSouth's ADSl, so if you can't get ADSL, you can't get satellite broadband.

Sorry man, but you can thank your locally elected public service commisioner. In fact, send him an e-mail complaining.

Swampdog
January 31st, 2003, 01:06 PM
Man so i am Screwed...lol..well i sux at cs so my dialup is a good excuse ...so i am good for now...................thanks Dirge

Tracker
January 31st, 2003, 03:20 PM
LMAO...anytime you need a place come on up..you have a place as long as i do...

Omega_Prime
February 1st, 2003, 06:44 AM
if your a gamer dont get sat. your ping will be around 900 with it, it has good down speed but for gaming it just dont work.

Captain
February 1st, 2003, 10:48 AM
Omega is right I had satilite for like 3 weeks when i lived out in Eros... I got some mad DL speeds when we had clear skys but damn at the ping is so shiggity

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==