PDA

View Full Version : Tires

Disorder
January 28th, 2003, 04:47 PM
im getting these sticky tires.

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
January 28th, 2003, 04:50 PM
so when are you getting the car to go with the tires?

Disorder
January 28th, 2003, 04:51 PM
they go on this

CrAzYbOnEs
January 28th, 2003, 05:37 PM
slow....... nottin can beat my stang wo0t wo0t wo0t . those arent illegal ???

LA_MERC_Dirge
January 28th, 2003, 05:46 PM
I gotta post some pics of my old GSX! Need to get Yankee to scan some for me. My GSX would smoke your Stang, I guarantee!

CrAzYbOnEs
January 28th, 2003, 05:50 PM
ILL TAKE some pictures of my stang and well do the comparing , make sure u take whats under the hood whats over it doesnt matter . lol bring it.

LA_MERC_Dirge
January 28th, 2003, 06:11 PM
The joke's on you. I won't even bother, I'll let reign and disorder post what the eclipse's will do. Particularly the GSX.

Disorder
January 28th, 2003, 06:30 PM
yeah. im not even goign to get started. the only stangs im afriad of are the old school ones, the svt's and some of the new ones. everything else in between is just sad unless theyve done some work to it.

CrAzYbOnEs
January 28th, 2003, 06:34 PM
mines a fox body and its pimp and to fast to be on the streets. dont bring no slow crap around me cause ill make u look dumb. and i got work done to it ........ to much to list!

Disorder
January 28th, 2003, 06:37 PM
Here is what is currently done and what will be done as my insurance has dropped $200 dollars a month and Bush is a pimp and likes giving the military big raises.

K&N FIPK
Dejon tool intake
Dejon tool lower/full upper intercooler piping
Greddy Type-s blowoff valve
TurboXS Manual Boost Controler(set at 15psi)
Tenabe Racing 3in downpipe no cat
2.5in exhaust(resonated so it doesnt sound like a retarded honda)
Thermal muffler
----------------------------
comming in the next 6 months
----------------------------
Big T-28 Killer Turbo
Greddy Front Mount Intercoler
Upgrade Fule pump/injectors(i dont remeber what size right now)
Apex'i S-AFC

Disorder
January 28th, 2003, 06:43 PM
this isnt my car but it looks almost exactly the same to give you an idea what it looks like under the hood. i dont have a camera here. if you know what the blowoffvalve is just imagine its purple and chrome, the engine being a bit cleaner and red paint instead of black and thats what mine looks like.

CrAzYbOnEs
January 28th, 2003, 06:55 PM
lol dont bring that garbage around here man ill take some pcitures as soon as i can .... lol youll be surprised

Disorder
January 28th, 2003, 07:00 PM
dont bring that garbage? whats your problem?
if i ever see you remind me to beat the crap out of you, cut your throat out and eat it.
obviously you have no idea what you are lookign at.

Disorder
January 28th, 2003, 07:16 PM
Stage 2 will cost about $5000
Here's a list of parts generally used for a Stage 2 set up. Good for about 375-400 horsepower,

it's possible to run low 12 second and even mid 11 second quarter mile times. Of course, keep in

mind that these mods won't guarantee these results, as driver skill will play a major role.

**Intake Pipe and Filter
**Aftermarket Boost Gauge
**Blow Off Valve
**Boost Controller
**Cat-back Exhaust System
**High Flow Cat/Straight Pipe
**High Flow Downpipe
||Fuel Controller/Management System
||Fuel Injector Upgrade
||Fuel Pump Upgrade
||Turbo Upgrade
||Front Mount Intercooler Kit
Exhaust Manifold
O2 Sensor Housing
EGT Gauge w/probe
Logging Software
Performance Clutch

** already on the car
|| will be on within 6 months

list pulled from dsmtuners.com

Reign
January 28th, 2003, 08:11 PM
ok well if you "can't drive it on the street" then shut your mouth cause thats nothing to brag about, thats like saying oh lets race you drive your car and i'll fly a plane theres no comparsion at all, and lets get your opinion on these crazy

Question: Is the 98 Mark VIII LSC a good car ?
Yes or No?
Question: Is the 87 Regal T-Type a good car ?
Yes or No?
Question: If you have a 99 Corvette does it matter if its auto or stick ?
Yes or No?

Disorder
January 28th, 2003, 08:16 PM
http://www.cvsr.net/php/viewvideo.php?video=Mustang-Talon.mov&width=320&height=240&sortby=date&searchterms=

the guy that made this video doesnt know anything either. it would be ultra rare to find someone do twin turbos on a talon.

Cypher
January 28th, 2003, 09:14 PM
oh yeah?!?? well my Camry will-- oh, nevermind.

LA_MERC_Dirge
January 28th, 2003, 10:08 PM
hehehe I knew you guys would do me proud. I still need to scan some of the pics of my 98 GSX. It was the smoothest sports car I have ever been in. And it was straight from the factory. Fast as HELL off the line. I got it to 140 mph once and backed down only because I was scared. From the factory AWD 210 HP 2.0 liter engine with an infinity stero system?!?!?! OMG H4X

LA_MERC_Andyconda
January 28th, 2003, 11:35 PM
Ok guys, these little rice burners are ok but without a doubt my F-150 will stomp a mud hole in your little cars I PICK THE TRACK! LOL. Also Nothing comes close to the new mustang SVT look at its stats OMG H4X!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
January 28th, 2003, 11:39 PM
The new FORD SVT team also has an F-150 and a Focus. The focus has 190 hp WOW. THE SVT COBRA Mustang is the most powerful mustang EVER!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
January 28th, 2003, 11:41 PM
Oh by the way these are my tires I already have on my truck in a 35" size. Later this year I'm going to 38.5" same tires.

Disorder
January 29th, 2003, 08:22 AM
those tires are bigger than my car

Disorder
January 29th, 2003, 08:45 AM
im still laughing about how he sees a pic of a car and automatically says. "slow...nothign can beat my stang"
yeah ok. and does this parts list include APC 5in tach? or a type-R sticker by chance?

MRBIG85
January 30th, 2003, 07:06 AM
ha ha ha ohh man disorder you just described most of the smart @ss kids around here

Reign
January 30th, 2003, 01:20 PM
yeah thats the point, everyone thinks that type-R badges = HP, and that yellow = FAST, and cause you can see the 5-8 in. tach that you'll be scared, oh and of course we must never forget the bumble bee 4 inch exhaust tip...

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==