PDA

View Full Version : plez mercy

Mikey
January 27th, 2003, 07:38 PM
could u atleast tell me what incidents, plez mercy.. cause i am really lost here

i get along great with like 99.9% of the people that have ever played on the merc server

Mikey
January 29th, 2003, 02:48 PM
since mercy wont answer me are hasnt read this yet... could someone else plez help me out?

im sorry if im bothering yall but im alittle upset... who wouldnt be if u got kicked out of your house

LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
January 29th, 2003, 03:17 PM
Let me make one thing clear. This is LA_MERC's house and you are a guest in our house.

With that said, I really don't have a problem with you but I have seen and heard you say things that were uncalled for. You have been warned previous times before and I know you know of times that we have had to warn you multiple times about swearing and name calling. For the lastest instance, I'm not quite sure what all happened but if you want to discuss it with any of the admins then you would probably get further by trying to contact us over icq than over this message board.

Mikey
January 29th, 2003, 03:19 PM
i know this is the merc house toby... but this is the only house ive ever known... and yes i was warned so i calmed down alot... thats why im confused

LA_MERC_Mercy
January 29th, 2003, 03:41 PM
yes you did calm down, but there have still been several complaints about your actions of late towards merc members and regular players...you where warned and you did listen for a while, but we have seen a slip back towards you old self. It was decided to take action before it got worse. We will not put up with any shenigans from players on our server.

CrAzYbOnEs
January 29th, 2003, 03:52 PM
oh man i feel bad for u mikey.. come on guys every man deserves another chance... i mean im not too foloowed up on this subject about mikey , buts hes only human doesnt he deserve another chance?

Mikey
January 29th, 2003, 04:13 PM
well its been nice knowing everyone and getting the privledge to play with yall... but the game isnt any fun without the people, so im gonna quit playin the game for now

maybe one day ill be allowed to play again

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==