PDA

View Full Version : why?

Mikey
January 27th, 2003, 03:30 PM
by who and for what reason why i got banned?

LA_MERC_Mercy
January 27th, 2003, 03:35 PM
for your continuing disrespect for players on our server and you lack of respect for merc members. That is why you were banned. We have put up with a lot of stuff from you, and you actions over the last few weeks have come to the point to where you can no longer play on the merc server. Its nothing personal, but when you dont respect the rules, and other players on the server; then we have to take action and I did.

I wish you well in finding somewhere else to play.

Mercy

Mikey
January 27th, 2003, 04:04 PM
OMG h4x

if thats the way yall feel.. i wont argue

and thanks for the great times while they lasted

CrAzYbOnEs
January 27th, 2003, 04:07 PM
mikey what have u done now. got urself into trouble i thought id never see the day. but also i havent been playing in the server in like forever cause cs is screwy right now . wish u luck mikey maybe u should try gettin on their good side again so u can come back. their nice people im sure theyll let u back . wo0t .
peace man,
crazy
keep ur tips up

Mikey
January 27th, 2003, 05:28 PM
they are the best people... thats why i dont really understand, all i did today is joke around with snakebite and ask reign why did he stack teams... thats the extent of what i did wrong.. but anyway...

SnAkEbItE
January 27th, 2003, 05:52 PM
Yes that's how I took it but, as it is there toy's and their play house we have to abide by their rules.

LA_MERC_Mercy
January 27th, 2003, 06:29 PM
this is not due to any one incident mikey, there has been several other incidents over the last several weeks, and i let them slide...but now it was decide to enforce the rules.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==