PDA

View Full Version : check this out man maybe they will do it right.

Omega_Prime
January 23rd, 2003, 11:07 PM
http://www.cinecon.com/movies.php3?m=freddyvsjason

Cypher
January 24th, 2003, 07:33 AM
Now THIS sounds pretty cool...

PLOT NOTE: Rumor has it that when this movie comes out, there will be two different endings given out to the entire country, so that audiences will not get to know what version they will be seeing.

At least the concept sounds cool. I dunno how much I would enjoy that movie, but if I DID, I would want a way to see the other ending without having to drive to another theater, pay another 7.50, and MAYBE get to see the other ending (and maybe waste money to see the same one... if there's no way to tell).

[lag]DarkCuban
January 24th, 2003, 08:08 AM
Like I have said 100 times before.....

LET IT DIE!!!!
LET IT DIE!!!!

[[Corvette]]
January 24th, 2003, 02:24 PM
Yeah, I agree, let it die.

As for the two endings, lemme guess: 1. Freddy wins 2. Jason wins. That way it STILL isn't over and they can make another one.

Cypher
January 24th, 2003, 03:04 PM
i wasn't suggesting that the movie or even the endings would be good -- just that the 2-ending concept was cool. maybe they should save that good idea for a good movie... :)

Omega_Prime
January 24th, 2003, 04:06 PM
lets put it this way, a nightmare on elm st kicked arse so did part 3 other than that no of them have been on par with them two, i will say new nightmare comes in a 3, now as for jason the first two were good, but none were as good as the ones with tommy in them (corey feldman) i think these were parts 3 and 5 i know 5 was the best you know were lighting hits his grave and brings him back. anyway if the writer can tie them in good together i think it will be a good horror film, i love horror movies always have and always will, my fav. series is the nightmare series therefore i will be going to watch this one, but for the love of god please dont let it turn out like jason x that was the worst movie i have ever seen, just a pitafull excuss for a horror movie. o and i liked jason goes to hell i thought it was a decent flick to.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==