PDA

View Full Version : :D im leavin on a jet plane...or a c130 im not sure

Fragmonkee
January 22nd, 2003, 08:46 AM
*update*
hey guys whats goin on. well we got our orders to leave and at 1300 hrs today i have to go to the barracks and tmo my stuff. lol like there is alot of stuff to get rid of but, i have to get rid of my computer. well gotta get back to work, update more tonight lots more to tell

-=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
January 22nd, 2003, 09:06 AM
Get home safe!:D

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 22nd, 2003, 09:09 AM
GL Frag...we'll be prayin for you!

LA_MERC_Mercy
January 22nd, 2003, 09:14 AM
keep your head down Frag...and we will be praying for ya...

LA_MERC_Dirge
January 22nd, 2003, 09:29 AM
kick some @$$ and come back safe!

MadOne
January 22nd, 2003, 12:12 PM
good luck and kick some @$$....

CrAzYbOnEs
January 22nd, 2003, 02:08 PM
i dont really know u as well but i hope u come back home safe . Watch ur 6!!!!!!!

CrAzYbOnEs
January 22nd, 2003, 02:09 PM
and if u see bin laden out there give him a telegram for me.
ha ura de fot enrubac
translation : KISS MY @$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and then shot him in the head

Rooster
January 22nd, 2003, 02:19 PM
watch out for the sandfleas!!
Good luck, see ya when you get back

LA_MERC_Yankee
January 22nd, 2003, 02:51 PM
Get home safe. If it gets too bad, just follow Southpark's lead, "Duck and Cover."

Maximus
January 23rd, 2003, 01:30 AM
Rock em and Sock em!!!

MRBIG85
January 23rd, 2003, 07:40 AM
Hey chris go kick some towel head @ss. and come back safe.:d:

hey and while you are over there "persuade" :D them to send us some more crude oil so the price of oil will go down.Oh and take some cool pics while you are there. oh and here is a little pic for you.

Behold the power of the ALTIMA!!!!!!

Fragmonkee
January 23rd, 2003, 02:20 PM
*update*
just got rid of all of my stuff, picked up some cameras (aside my new shiny olympus digital camera :D ) and hopefully we'll be on the airplane by monday. (i just hope that the stewardists (or however you spell what the flight attendants are called) are decent looking since that will be the last female we will see till this thing is resolved. i heard that they feed you well on the planes. (i hope they do cause the chowhall is getting kinda old.) umm lemmie see, :D got the new pac 3 or whatever they call it for my m16. it is a laser sight for the m16 only you have to have night vision goggles to see the dot. they just issued it to me i dont know how to work the damn thing, but oh well the grunts'll have to tell me how to do so. hmm, and i dont think ill even see anything over there, im just guarding a HUGE litterbox filled with iraqi crap. welp ill make another post before i have to leave, but until then faithful viewers, remember: "life's tough, but even tougher when you are stupid- John "the duke" Wayne

SnAkEbItE
January 23rd, 2003, 02:30 PM
Make sure and keep your butt down as well don't want you to get shot in your dairy air...

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==