PDA

View Full Version : What It Is To Be An Americian

SnAkEbItE
January 14th, 2003, 04:35 PM
WARNING!!!!!! There Is Some Foul Language In This Post Do Not Read If You Get Offended.

I don't normally use this type of language but, somehow it just wouldn't sound the same if I edited it out.

If the man/woman who wrote this ran for PRESIDENT I would VOTE for him/her.

I like big cars, big boats, big motorcycles, big houses and big campfires. I believe the money I make belongs to me and my family, not some governmental stooge with a bad comb-over who wants to give it away to crack addicts for squirting out babies.

Guns do not make you a killer. I think killing makes you a killer. You can kill someone with a baseball bat or a car, but no one is trying to ban you from driving to the ball game.

I believe they are called the Boy Scouts for a reason, that is why there are no girls allowed. Girls belong in the Girl Scouts! I think that if you feel homosexuality is wrong, it is not a phobia, it is an opinion. I don't think being a minority makes you a victim of anything except numbers. The only things I can think of that are truly discriminatory are things like the United Negro College Fund, Jet Magazine, Black Entertainment Television, and Miss Black America. Try to have things like the United Caucasian College Fund, Cloud Magazine, White Entertainment Television, or Miss White America and see what happens. Jesse Jackson will be knocking down your door. I have the right "NOT" to be tolerant of others because they are different, weird, or tick me off. When 70% of the people who get arrested are black, in cities where 70% of the population is black, that is not racial profiling, it is the law of statistics.

I know what sex is, and there are not varying degrees of it. If I received sex from one of my subordinates in my office, it wouldn't be a private matter or my personal business. I would be "FIRED" immediately!

I believe that if you are selling me a milk shake, a pack of cigarettes, a newspaper or a hotel room, you must do it in English! As a matter of fact, if you want to be an American citizen you should have to speak English!. My father and grandfather should not have died in vain so you can leave the countries you were born in to come over and disrespect ours. I think the police should have every right to shoot your sorry ass if you threaten them after they tell you to stop. If you can't understand the word "freeze" or "stop" in English, see the above lines.

I feel much safer letting a machine with no political affiliation recount votes when needed. I know what the definition of lying is.

I don't think just because you were not born in this country, you are qualified for any special loan programs, government sponsored bank loans or tax breaks, etc., so you can open a hotel, coffee shop, trinket store, or any other business.

We did not go to the aid of certain foreign countries and risk our lives in wars to defend their freedoms so that decades later they could come over here and tell us our constitution is a living document and open to their interpretations. I don't hate the rich. I don't pity the poor. I know wrestling is fake, but so are movies and television, and that doesn't stop you from watching them. I believe a self-righteous liberal or conservative with a cause is more dangerous than a Hell's Angel with an attitude.

I think Bill Gates has every right to keep every penny he made and continue to make more. If it ticks you off, go and invent the next operating system that's better and put your name on the building. Ask your buddy that [alleges he]invented the Internet [Gore] to help you.

It doesn't take a whole village to raise a child right [per Hillary], but it does take a parent to stand up to the kid and smack their little ass' when necessary and say "NO.

"I think tattoos and piercing are fine if you want them, but please don't pretend they are a political statement. And Please stay home until that new lip ring heals, I don't want to look at your ugly infected mouth as you serve me f*&%king french fries!

I am sick of "Political Correctness" and of all the suck ups that go along with it. I know a lot of black people, and not a single one of them was born in Africa, so how can they be "African-Americans"? Besides, Africa is a continent. I don't go around saying I am a European-American because my great, great, great, great, great, great grandfather was from Europe. I am proud to be from America and nowhere else.

And if you don't like my point of view, tough ****!

Hell Yeah!!!

LA_MERC_Sabre
January 14th, 2003, 09:18 PM
woohoo, preach on brother. i've screaming the same things for i don't know how long!!!

LA_MERC_Sniper
January 14th, 2003, 09:35 PM
AMEN

tadpole
January 14th, 2003, 09:47 PM
The best preaching I have read in along time.

[Cajun] BigEasy
January 15th, 2003, 06:48 AM
I know a lot of black people, and not a single one of them was born in Africa, so how can they be "African-Americans"? Besides, Africa is a continent.

This has to be one of the most ridculous things to complain about that I've seen in a while.

-=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
January 15th, 2003, 11:44 AM
hmm sound like an angry anti-government type.
This country was built by foreigners and is the melting pot of the world!!! Can't we all just get a long.
Don't be a hater!!!

Rooster
January 15th, 2003, 01:24 PM
That"s the betst thing I've heard you preach about yet :bigok

SnAkEbItE
January 15th, 2003, 03:41 PM
Ok for the record:
I did not write this lette but, I however do agree with it.

Big E you said:

This has to be one of the most ridculous things to complain about that I've seen in a while.

No the most silly thing I have heard is this politically correct nit wit's running around saying "African-Americans or Asian-Americans or how about Spanish-Americans" this is America plain and simple if you live here then you are a American not a hypanated anything.
Like it this think of the good ol' U.S.A as a bowl of stew, it is not "Potato Stew or Carrot Stew or Onion Stew." just stew the point being that when you mix all those ingreadents together it makes stew. So if a person moves here or imergrates here they are Americans.

-=[CtT]-KOrruptED=-
To address your statement.

hmm sound like an angry anti-government type.
This country was built by foreigners and is the melting pot of the world!!! Can't we all just get a long.
Don't be a hater!!!

Am I a government hater? Only when the government tries to dictate my private life. Examples when a state pushes onto business to be a non-smoking establishment then the goverment is sticking it's nose into a private person's affair. If the business owner want's to allow smoking then that's their right and if people don't want to be in a smokey enviroment then guess what. Find some where else to go.

No I don't smoke I quite over 4 years ago and I do not support smoking but, I do not try and force my view or opionion on anyone.

What want more examples, how about when the federal government decides to take away some more of our right's to keep and bare arms all in the name of the "children". Every time some kid decides to break into their parent's or grandparent's gun case and steall gun's that they don't have permission to and go and shoot up a school they try and pass more laws to take away my right to keep and bear arms granted to me under the 2nd admentment. Let's not pay any atention that they kids obtained the guns illeagly by laws that are allready on the books. No let's make more laws to keep all weapons from the hads of citizens.

Again I find it a tradgy that anyone would get to the point to go and shoot up a school, the problem however is not the weapon's it's the kids themselves or the home enviorment period.

Oh and one more thang Rooster I have not nor have I ever preached to any of you. I have made statement's just like the rest of you. Sometimes I feel VERY passionate about a subject but, preach no. Ever since I made the declaration that I am a preacher ther have been several comment's here in the forums and on the server about that. Am I embarrased about being a preacher no, and if you want me to preach to you all just say the word and I will preach in fact I will post up a sermon.

Snake Out..

LA_MERC_Sabre
January 15th, 2003, 05:52 PM
no one is bashing you for being a preacher snake, in fact i for one admire it. I totally agree with you on everything, but i have my own opinion on gun control that contridicts the constitution. However, like you said, i am in America and i respect the American laws. I don't believe in guns in the home, so i don't have one, simple as that. That goes for everything else, like smoking, if you don't like it leave. Everyone has an opinion, this is part of mine. If i lived my life hating everything other people did i wouldn't have much of a life to live.

Rooster
January 15th, 2003, 06:42 PM
Sorry my man, I was giving you a compliment on what you said. I didn't mean for you to construe anything negative from my statement. That's the problem with forums, they don't convey tone and texture.
I agree with everything you said.
What I like best is....I remember back in the day when I was a kid and I used to say "I can say what I want, it's a free country" Thats BS now, it's not a free country and you are not punished for what you say but you are labeled and that sometimes is worse than any punishment you can get, that follows you around for life.

SnAkEbItE
January 15th, 2003, 09:39 PM
Guy's don't worry I'm not directing anything in pitcular at you I'm just trying to make some points.

[Cajun] BigEasy
January 16th, 2003, 06:51 AM
No the most silly thing I have heard is this politically correct nit wit's running around saying "African-Americans or Asian-Americans or how about Spanish-Americans" this is America plain and simple if you live here then you are a American not a hypanated anything.

First off I really can't understand who it hurts to use the hyphenated names.

But I was specifically I addressing the complaint about the term "African-American" as it is used in your post.

I know a lot of black people, and not a single one of them was born in Africa, so how can they be "African-Americans"? Besides, Africa is a continent
African is used over specific places or countries in Africa, because the most many African-Americans know about their ancestry is that it originated in Africa. The reason behind this is most likely through the common practice during slavery of splitting up families. If the link to their ancestry was broken all they have left is the story of how it got broken. And the use of African-American is apart of that story ... or at least in my book.
It's true the politically correctness has gotten out of control, but its original intent isn't wrong. Bigotry and racism takes many forms, and one its most powerful and common forms is thru the use of language. While we would all like to believe that they are just words, they still have power.
And finally I don't think the hyphenated names cause an identity problem. The first part of the hyphenation is merely a prefix that qualifies their identity as Americans.

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 16th, 2003, 07:06 AM
Yes, but why should someone that LIVES and was BORN in a country, call themselves something that they aren't? Granted, your personal history may have origionated far from where you are now, but you need to live in the present, instead of dwelling on the past.

LA_MERC_Dirge
January 16th, 2003, 07:58 AM
Big easy the point you make you neglect to see the reverse of. The use of the term African-American is just another form of racism. Why is the distinction needed at all? Aren't we all Americans? You can't tell me because of color of skin or class status they need to be seperately identified. The main contention here is there is no need for such a label as African-American. Who gives a rat's arse if their ancestry was from Africa or anywhere else for that matter. In fact, I would be more proud that I was an American!!! Do you know of any African country you would be proud to claim as your own? Hell, why don't we all chose a particular time in history and claim that as our heritage, I'm sure you could claim some ancestral link to it. I'll claim the Phoenicians! They were a mighty sea faring empire and wore purple. That sounds good. My point is the fact that they feel they need to use the term African-Americna isn't politcal correctness, it is a form of elitism and a slap in the face to those of us who consider them as fellow Americans above African-Americans.

SnAkEbItE
January 16th, 2003, 08:19 AM
Yes Dirge exactly, my family tree comes from Germany and Duch so am I to say that I'm a German-American or a Duch-American? Heck no I'm just plain ol' American when you or anyone else start's putting a hypan in the name you are try to segragate yourself from the rest of the population. That was something I thought we were trying to get rid of.

[Cajun] BigEasy
January 16th, 2003, 09:08 AM
There is nothing wrong with differences. In fact that what makes this country great. What we are trying to get rid of racism:

racĀ·ism
n.
1.The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
2.Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

By simply identifing your self as African-American, you in no way assert anything that can be construed for the above definition of racism. You are claiming nothing except that ours roots trace back to Africa.

LA_MERC_Dirge
January 16th, 2003, 09:18 AM
Obviously you are blind to the use of the term in the mainstream media, whose usage of the term is what snakebite's post is aimed towards.

And the use of the term by some of those to whom it applies is solely for self-empowering eltism and that agrees itself with your definition.

[Cajun] BigEasy
January 16th, 2003, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Dirge
Obviously you are blind to the use of the term in the mainstream media, whose usage of the term is what snakebite's post is aimed towards.
Please eloborate on this.

Originally posted by LA_MERC_Dirge And the use of the term by some of those to whom it applies is solely for self-empowering eltism and that agrees itself with your definition. [/B]
You're right people can add that connotation to this term, but once again they have to add that with an outside set of principles they abide by. But in and of itself the word is not racist.

LA_MERC_Dirge
January 16th, 2003, 09:36 AM
I might go into more detail later, but basically, the media applies the tag to people arbitrarily. They do this without the person's consent. Perhaps that individual would like to be simply called an American. The main reason behind their use is basically fear of being labeled discriminatory. And it is that fear that snakebite's is fed up with. Like I said, I might go into more detail later, but I hope you can see my point with this quick overview.

[Cajun] BigEasy
January 16th, 2003, 09:46 AM
I don't see how that is a negative usage. Its just a classification. If you are talking about a certain group of Americans it would be rather confusing to just refer to them as Americans when the information that follows cocerns a specific race or nationality.

But let say this. I'm in Total agreement with you guys that Political Correctness has gotten out of hand, but I just trying to point out that the way the arguement in that post dealt with the topic in an absurd way. If it was presented in the manner we have been discussing, then I wouldn't have said anything. I just felt is was a shallow point and wanted to call attention to it.

Oops that wasn't the preview button. Nad my other reasons for starting the discussion was that you guys are mainly "preaching" (hehe forgive me Snakebite) to the choir. I always feel the need to speak up when a convo is too one sided. :)

LA_MERC_Dirge
January 16th, 2003, 09:53 AM
I disagree about it being a shallow point. I think it is just an easily recognized sympton of the much bigger problem.

And the use of the term isn't negative, the lack of it is considered negative and therein lies the problem. :D

BTW Ther'e nothing wrong with a one-sided conversation when the side is right. lol

[Cajun] BigEasy
January 16th, 2003, 10:58 AM
This all boils down to context really. But there are situations in which it is acceptable and necessary and ofcourse places its not. The orignal post seems like a case to dismiss the term once and for all, and that I disagree with.

BTW Ther'e nothing wrong with a one-sided conversation when the side is right. lol
There's always safety in numbers. :p

-=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
January 16th, 2003, 11:01 AM
Yes if we are a citizen of the USA we are Americans, but many citizens were not born here and have come here to build a new life, like your forefathers. While many of you are annoyed at the tag ****-American, you have to understand that you're families have been in this country for many generations whereas the newer immigrants have not. There is no wrong or right, if you need to distinguish between a certain race of people in the U.S. how would you do it? Would you say they are White, Black, Asian, Spanish? Yes, and to notate that they reside in the USA you would add -American. I know new immigrants from European countries and they have no problem with i.e. German-American, you know why, because that is what they are.

SnAkEbItE
January 16th, 2003, 12:14 PM
Ok want a example:

Listen to your nightly news let them read about a story of a hold up or killing.

Reporter: The Circle-K was robbed to day by a lone gun man the police are looking for a Aferican-American 5'9" 160 lbs.

Same story different robber:

Reporter: The Cicle-K was robbed to day by a lone gun man the police are lookig for a white male 5'9" 160 lbs.

See the defference? The reporter doesn't know if the balck person who robbed the store just came over from another country or not but they are given the tag Aferican-American so they aren't labeled as racist. Heck the black man could have been from England that would make him a English-American.

-=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
January 16th, 2003, 12:30 PM
Ahh but the black people from England originally came from Africa.
I know what you mean but, what should the reporter call him, a black man? If they did that there would be riots!!
Yes it is a semi-racist thing, it is more difficult to distinguish the nationallity of caucasians.

LA_MERC_Sabre
January 16th, 2003, 01:36 PM
I am changing my tag:

"LA_MERC_German-Canadian-Almost_American"

SnAkEbItE
January 16th, 2003, 02:04 PM
W00t that's why I go by SnAkEbItE then can't noone know who I be..

Rooster
January 16th, 2003, 03:01 PM
What about a white person whose parents are from South Africa, are they African-American?? And if so do they get the same treatment?

Cypher
January 16th, 2003, 04:31 PM
Technically, yes, they're African-Americans. Same treatment? BWAHAHAHA!!

Cypher
January 16th, 2003, 04:34 PM
Hey what about politically-correct people in, say, France? Do they have to call their black neighbors and co-workers African-Frenchmen? And how about Brazil -- African-Brazillians? Do any other countries demand ridiculous "politically correct" terms like people do in America??

SnAkEbItE
January 16th, 2003, 05:02 PM
No because we have liberlisim rampent in America God Love them...

LA_MERC_Sabre
January 16th, 2003, 06:05 PM
the short time i lived in canada (21 yrs), i never heard anyone being refered to as ??????-Canadian. I think it is a rediculous name tag to put on anyone, you are american OR canadian OR african OR whatever the frig'n country you are a citizen of. just because grandma or grandpa came from wherever and maybe even an ancestor was king of egypt once, it doesn't matter, YOU ARE AN AMERICAN. I don't refer to black people as african-americans, when someone says something like that i ignore him/her and don't take that person seriously. Because it tells me that they are afraid of being scrutinized by people like the NAACP. You know what, let come after me, i am not racist, nor have i ever been. an "african-american" person to me is "black", just like I am "white". There is no distinction to me.

i felt like i had to vent.

-FA- Th|3f
January 16th, 2003, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by SnAkEbItE
I don't think being a minority makes you a victim of anything except numbers. The only things I can think of that are truly discriminatory are things like the United Negro College Fund, Jet Magazine, Black Entertainment Television, and Miss Black America. Try to have things like the United Caucasian College Fund, Cloud Magazine, White Entertainment Television, or Miss White America and see what happens. Jesse Jackson will be knocking down your door. I have the right "NOT" to be tolerant of others because they are different, weird, or tick me off. When 70% of the people who get arrested are black, in cities where 70% of the population is black, that is not racial profiling, it is the law of statistics. [/B]

I have been saying that for like 5 years. They want it to be equally, then stop making stuff to get ahead.
The reason there has never been a black president, NO BLACK MAN HAS EVER RUN. I'm sure if had good values, I would vote for him.

HAD TO ADD ALL THAT

GG if you do not like the cracker viewpoint then o well.

Rooster
January 16th, 2003, 06:48 PM
I think you are forgetting Jesse Jackson has ran for president. If Colin Powell ran I would have to take a good look at his position and then decide, but I think that he would make a fine candidate.

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 16th, 2003, 06:54 PM
I agree, Rooster.

-FA- Th|3f
January 16th, 2003, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Canuck
I am changing my tag:

"LA_MERC_German-Canadian-Almost_American"

Mine will be "French_Irish_Spanish_Greek_Italian_American_Ares"

That is how stupid people get when you give them power. I am not saying slavery was good,but they act like this after being freed they should have stayed. Now it is "I Cannot go to a all white meeting of he KKK." LAWSUIT! "O well the National Black Convention is just a meeting white people CANNOT come to cause we are a minority group discusing our rights"(THEY OUTNUMBER EVERY RACE IN THE USA)

I know this makes us look racist. I Know exactly what they act like towards other races cause I have lived near them my whole life. Some of my best friends are black,mexican, and cuban; and they think the same way about this as I do. Why should any race have a different religion or group or TV station, or magizine. It is stupid, they are just segragating themselves.

-FA- Th|3f
January 16th, 2003, 07:00 PM
Going back to the second page:
The only reason minoritys from other countries try to get equal rights, which they have, they want to take advantage of our government and get ahead. It is all about greed and money, money is the root of all sin.

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 16th, 2003, 07:26 PM
This is my feeling and my opinion...

In every race or color, you can break down the people within into (atleast) 2 groups. 1) You have the trashy people and 2) you have the decent people. That goes for white, black, asian, etc etc etc. There are good people, are there are those that aren't so good. That's just the way it is.

LA_MERC_Sabre
January 16th, 2003, 07:59 PM
10-4 tech, i agree

SnAkEbItE
January 16th, 2003, 11:22 PM
Ok Ok Ok now who's preaching....lol....

[Cajun] Etouffee'
January 17th, 2003, 02:26 AM
"Irish-Dutch-German-French-Cajun-American"
Damn..........may as well call me a Hines 57....Little bit of everything!
Peace...

[Cajun] BigEasy
January 17th, 2003, 06:46 AM
La_tech you are absolutely right ... its b/c we are all human. I still don't think being referred to as African-American disrupts your identity as American. To me it is generally used in a discussion in which classification within the population of Americans is in question or being discussed.
And specifically in case of African Americans, I think they desire this term b/c it marks the first time in their history of this country they had control over the language regarding their race.

LA_MERC_Dirge
January 17th, 2003, 07:53 AM
Big easy, I think your geographic location may affect your view as well. Here in the South, there is an unfortunate situation where if a black person is called black rather than African-American, they can become very indignant. It is that type of situation where we take exceptions. Of course, you may have seen ths on your own. I know other people who never lived in the South discover this type of behavior rather quickly and shockingly. And this is not to say every black person does this, but a large portion do and cause this type of tension.

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 17th, 2003, 08:28 AM
I don't consider myself to be a racist person. I was born and raised in Kansas where there was (literally) only one black family and one oriental family in town (town the size of Ruston...12000 or so).

We moved to Louisiana when I was 13, and it took about 2-3 months to realize the difference between people. Here, racism is almost forced upon you...or rather, racism was force upon me. Not by other whites, though. I was "forced" to have ideas by other blacks. That's why I posted my part abou tthe two types of people. I met, and still am friends with, many nice people of BOTH colors/backgrounds. However, I also made mortal enemies with others.
I don't know what it is about "The South"...but it is a horse of a different color.

LaTech

[Cajun] BigEasy
January 17th, 2003, 09:22 AM
It seems like a small sacrafice to refer to them as African-Americans if that's what they prefer. But you shouldn't automatically be labeled a racist if you don't. And I understand that this happens. I was just arguing the good intentions of political correctness. But people will always use whatever ammo is available to get want they want, right or wrong. I just don't think it should be completely discarded.

Also I'd just to thank you guys for the good spirited discussion. Too often people take these discussions too personally. I'm pretty sure I'm the only registered Green party member on these forums, and while walking in the land of conservatives, you guys have at least kept the bashing behind my back (hehe). Seriously you guys have been great to play CS with, and now if you see me on the server you can all gang up on me and play "shoot the liberal". Then when I suxor I can claim a vast right wing conspiracy. :laugh:

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 17th, 2003, 09:31 AM
Hahah..."Shoot the Liberal"...I like it.

BigEasy, it's my opinion that being able to state how you feel (hopefully in a good natured way without bickering and yelling) is also what it means to be an American. Thank God for the Bill of Rights!
It makes no difference to me wether you're a liberal or a conservative. We all live in the best dang nation in the world.
Hope to see you online sometime!

LaTech

LA_MERC_Dirge
January 17th, 2003, 09:34 AM
Glad to see a green party member. Y'all r0xz0red during the last Presidential election. I hope y'all do it again!!!! hehehehe

-=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
January 17th, 2003, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Canuck
the short time i lived in canada (21 yrs), i never heard anyone being refered to as ??????-Canadian. I think it is a rediculous name tag to put on anyone, you are american OR canadian OR african OR whatever the frig'n country you are a citizen of. just because grandma or grandpa came from wherever and maybe even an ancestor was king of egypt once, it doesn't matter, YOU ARE AN AMERICAN. I don't refer to black people as african-americans, when someone says something like that i ignore him/her and don't take that person seriously. Because it tells me that they are afraid of being scrutinized by people like the NAACP. You know what, let come after me, i am not racist, nor have i ever been. an "african-american" person to me is "black", just like I am "white". There is no distinction to me.

i felt like i had to vent.

Where have you been living, in an igloo?:confused:
You never heard of French-Canadian?
I am not a racist either and I'm pretty sure the majority of you guyz are not. I'm from NYC so there is very large mixture of races here, I generally do not see the race of the person first, I'm not saying I don't judge people by the way they look, but I have to admit I do notice what they wear and how they act to base my judgement.

LA_MERC_Dirge
January 17th, 2003, 11:14 AM
Again, corrupted if you spend any significant amount of time down in the south, you will see it is a far different world down here. As was stated above, down here race is forced upon you. It's very strange and may be the one negative the south has.

-=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
January 17th, 2003, 11:43 AM
I understand, believe me racism is alive up here too.
But I don't really care, I think if people want to be ignorant, it's up to them. After all this is a 'free' country. :D

LA_MERC_Sabre
January 17th, 2003, 04:45 PM
i agree with Dirge, when i moved down here i notice almost right away the attitude of SOME of the black population. I sometimes felt that i was looked at as a racist just because i was white. This is something that doesn't happen where i was from. Everybody, generally got along, no matter what race. Of coarse there are exeptions to that everywhere.

Oh and korrupted, that is a national distinction (French-Canadian) not a politically correct one that somebody came up with one day. I meant that there is no group of minorities that take it to heart to be called by ****-Canadian. (at least that i am aware of) I should have been more specific.

LA_MERC_Sabre
January 17th, 2003, 04:45 PM
oh and yes i do live in an igloo!!

-FA- Th|3f
January 18th, 2003, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Dirge
Big easy, I think your geographic location may affect your view as well. Here in the South, there is an unfortunate situation where if a black person is called black rather than African-American, they can become very indignant. It is that type of situation where we take exceptions. Of course, you may have seen ths on your own. I know other people who never lived in the South discover this type of behavior rather quickly and shockingly. And this is not to say every black person does this, but a large portion do and cause this type of tension.

We live in Redneck Country, they do not like us anyway. :blue:

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==