PDA

View Full Version : Where is My Invite to La_Merc?

Swampdog
January 14th, 2003, 11:12 AM
Well Let me see i was in a game and some guy was asking certain people in La_Merc could he join the clan..They all said Invites only..another member said if u play on the server long enough and post things in the forums u might be invite ...well lets see i been playing on the Server for a year and couple of months..i have never once been invited ...if its about my skills i am better than most ...but give this old country boy Dsl or cable and then i would open a can of $##%-##$ on some people ..but its all good........i remember the old members like Dirge..LaTech...Mercy..Radio...Corona..Madone..big one..big poppa...sgtjeff..omega..onji..rpsniper..Intimid8to r..big brother..bighead...sniper wells thats the ones that killed my arse many times and still do....its been fun this year..i am improvin my skills a little when i get the time..its a good stress release valve from where i work..............well see on the Server
your friend or foe lol Swampdog

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 14th, 2003, 11:20 AM
I'm old?! Sheesh...I need to get out more! jk

As I understand it, the only way into MERC is to be invited (as you mentioned). This is based upon several things. 1) Maturity. 2) Activeness on the server and Forums. 3) How well that player "fits" with the rest of the clan. 4) Age.

This does NOT mean, Swamp, that you are lacking in any of these areas. Honestly, it's the duty of the person that was interested in having you join to bring your name up to the rest of the clan. We then talk about letting you into the clan and then we put you up for a vote. This all has to be started, however, by the person that is willing and interested in sponsoring you. That person is typically someone that plays on the server alot and has had the opprotunity to play against/with you.

If there is someone that you regularly play with that is in MERC, let them know of your interest in joining the clan...and let the process begin.

Hope this helps.

LaTech

Swampdog
January 14th, 2003, 12:39 PM
Well thanks LaTech...just wondering......well i need DSL or Cable then i would have Ton of invites lol.......thats a whole lot different than playing with dialup..Thanks again for replyin ................ Swampdog

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 14th, 2003, 12:42 PM
Indeed it is different. When I first started playing TFC, I was on dail-up. When I got Cable...it completely changed not only the game, but how I played. Keep playing on the server and posting. Hope to see you online sometime.

BigOne
January 14th, 2003, 01:44 PM
hey swamp it took me almost 2 years of playing here to finally get invited. but man they dont care bout stats heck look and mine i totally suck. They also dont care what type of connection you have. I have dial up, so does maverick, and Exiles Chiled. But just keep playing here often and posting on the forums and get along w/ everyone and dont be a lil pest like some people are bout asking all the freaking time which gets very annoying. your time will come

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
January 14th, 2003, 07:01 PM
I was named in that post but damn if I know who you are....that might be part of the problem right there. Attitude and team work go a long way here. Keep plugging away man.

Scott

Mikey
January 14th, 2003, 07:31 PM
so does anyone know me? i get no invite?.. haha.. i luv u b00ns

bighead
January 14th, 2003, 07:40 PM
you already in a clan nub..stop whining :C)

LA_MERC_Heater
January 14th, 2003, 08:21 PM
Hey Swampdog just keep playing on the sever...if nothing else i need the kills..hehe
You been fun to play with lately=)
See you in the game Bro
Heater

Cypher
January 14th, 2003, 08:23 PM
Yea and where is MY friggin invite??? huh???

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
January 14th, 2003, 10:00 PM
:stu b00n

Scott

Mikey
January 15th, 2003, 06:37 AM
i r n no clan... i r nub... nobody wants me

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 15th, 2003, 06:43 AM
muhahahahah

Mikey
January 15th, 2003, 06:57 AM
u laughin at me b00n? dont make me.....

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 15th, 2003, 07:55 AM
Hey...you know me...always gotta laugh at someone/something! ;)

R@di0$taR
January 15th, 2003, 12:59 PM
hi

}{y|3ri|)
January 15th, 2003, 02:25 PM
hahaha im not considered an old member!!! although ive been with merc for a long time now

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==