PDA

View Full Version : Reign? Disorder? What The Crap?!

Maximus
January 10th, 2003, 01:32 AM
What the crap does PAK CHOOIE UNF mean? Reign? Disorder? Shoving bread down throats? Why would you wanna push or shove people down stairs?! PLEASE SHED SOME LIGHT ON THIS SUBJECT AS I AM VERY CONFUSED?

Reign
January 10th, 2003, 01:40 AM
you just don't get the story behind the song, and i think unless you figure it out on your own you're just not going to get it, so i'm not explaining it, cause its just better if you look into it yourself

Maximus
January 10th, 2003, 01:43 AM
I've watched the video like a thousand times...A. Why do you wanna shove around BLIND people? B. Why do you wanna push BREAD down their throats, and C. What's the terrible secret of space that D. You must push/shove people down stairs in order to protect them?! ACK! I'm so confused now! I'm gonna go call my shrink!

Disorder
January 10th, 2003, 03:15 AM
watch the video one more time and pay attention to the stuff at the begining.

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 10th, 2003, 05:27 AM
From the terrible secrets of space...

Man...I love that video

LA_MERC_Dirge
January 10th, 2003, 11:43 AM
Secrets revealed:

http://www.somethingawful.com/spam/icq/spacerobot/index.htm

LA_MERC_Dirge
January 10th, 2003, 11:46 AM
BTW LMAO @ the original ICQ prank. That is some funny stuff!

PAK CHOOIE UNF

"What? This isn't the robot that pushed grandma down the stairs and lit her on fire and started writing swastikas on the walls. That was my Shove Robot. This one is different. "

ROFLMAO

Disorder
January 10th, 2003, 05:07 PM
Dirge has been protected

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 10th, 2003, 10:00 PM
Protected...from the terrible secrets of space.

[[Corvette]]
January 11th, 2003, 01:04 PM
I can't believe people are dumb enough to fall for stuff like that. I mean, little kids I guess, I can remember my husband telling his second grade gifted class that our dog helped him grade papers and they believed him, lol, but they were just little kids.

Daedelus
January 11th, 2003, 07:41 PM
the timming is so weird on this topic i read this post last night and sure enough on Tech Tv last night they have a little short show called EYE drops and it has short films/anima Etc. useually non big budget and sure enough this morning the space robot video was on lol.
Pusher robot is not your friend and shover robot is inferior haha. i always wondered were you guys got your old names from.

Reign
January 12th, 2003, 08:10 AM
oh yeah, its been on a few things on tech tv, but yeah we still use those names

}{y|3ri|)
January 12th, 2003, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by [[Corvette]]
I can't believe people are dumb enough to fall for stuff like that. I mean, little kids I guess, I can remember my husband telling his second grade gifted class that our dog helped him grade papers and they believed him, lol, but they were just little kids.

thats just disturbing...

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
January 12th, 2003, 06:16 PM
HIs gifted class??? And your in what state??/

Scott

Maximus
January 12th, 2003, 10:58 PM
Her husband's in a second grade gifted class! How cute! Is he gonna grad with Powerwheels???

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
January 13th, 2003, 07:24 AM
OMFG!! ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

Scott

Cypher
January 13th, 2003, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Maximus
Her husband's in a second grade gifted class! How cute! Is he gonna grad with Powerwheels???

nah man, powerwheels is like 5 or 6... too young for second grade.

Well at least the guy is AHEAD of powerwheels.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==