PDA

View Full Version : Am i the only one?

fishsinger
January 8th, 2003, 05:33 PM
I was just wandering if i was the only one who thought it was pretty crappy to close my wonderful thread that was 12 pages long. They could have started a new one anytime. :(

But anyways Dirge im just wondering if you have some built up anger that you chose to lay down on me? Cuz you seem to take my lil memos/posts and make your comments 20 times worse. Just curious

LA_MERC_Dirge
January 8th, 2003, 05:56 PM
It wasn't closed because it was 12 pages long, although that is ridiculously too long for a thread. They're not chat rooms. ;)

It was closed because the discussion had taken a turn for the worse and would have gone south fast.

And darling I have plenty of built up anger, but none of it is directed towards you. ...yet
I'm just messing with you along with the rest of these bungholes!

w00t

And LSU gonna cream MSU Saturday in the P-MAC! w00t GEAUX Tigers!!!!

Cypher
January 8th, 2003, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by fishsinger
Dirge im just wondering if you have some built up anger that you chose to lay down on me?

Be careful asking Dirge if he has anything he wants to "lay down" on you... that's usually dangerous.

Cypher
January 8th, 2003, 06:01 PM
And I agree with fishy... that was my favorite thread! for some reason... Anyway, Dirge had a good point... it WAS heading south quickly.

LA_MERC_Dirge
January 8th, 2003, 07:22 PM
Remember that moderator thingy is not just for show. :D

SoBe
January 8th, 2003, 07:31 PM
hahaha you closed my sister's thread! moohaha!! thanks dirge, i was beginning to think that y'all liked her better than me!

LA_MERC_Dirge
January 8th, 2003, 07:38 PM
Nah, you just don't pay attention when I edit your thread to reflect your true feelings on SEC football.

oops...

Besides why haven't you been posting any? And Corona's not playing a lot... hmmmmm.

LA_MERC_Dirge
January 8th, 2003, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by fishsinger
I was just wandering if i was the only one who thought it was pretty crappy to close my wonderful thread that was 12 pages long.

Oh yeah...

yeah you probably were the only one. :stick j/k

SoBe
January 8th, 2003, 07:47 PM
i don't get online as much as i used to and corona has been with me this past month because of christmas break and we have other things to do besides let him play cs. and now he's going back to school and i'm missing him already. so yall can have him for a while til he comes back home.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==