PDA

View Full Version : Where did LA_MERC_AUTO AND STRATCAT go?

MrAuto
January 5th, 2003, 12:22 PM
Its got back to me that there are rumors that Auto and stratcat were kicked from LA-MERC for cheating....This is a lie and nothing but a lie. We left on our on free will(not forced). I felt this needed to be addressed because a friend of mine came to me and told me a merc said this. We left because something happened, and we were really insulted. So WE decided to move on! I would like to think the MERC's and I still have a good relationship. I would tell anyone if you get the privilege to be a LA_MERC_ you would be crazy not to except. This is the best clan going!

MadOne
January 5th, 2003, 12:43 PM
No one said that Auto..You and Strat still have a place in this clan if you want it. If you have any questions about it get with me on ICQ.

bighead
January 5th, 2003, 01:54 PM
who was it? huh? anyway, we all know u guys left on your own free will. gl to u and robert

Daedelus
January 6th, 2003, 01:23 PM
this is true i never heard this ever mention and you both will always be bros in heart. And some crazy FY_Party guys lol

LA_MERC_RiverRat
January 6th, 2003, 05:48 PM
I never heard this crap either....in fact, I was upset at the fact that you guys left :(

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
January 6th, 2003, 08:40 PM
:dunno

Scott

Lt.Dan
January 7th, 2003, 02:16 AM
The only thing i ever hear are the voices in my head, and as far as I know none of them have been talking bad about yall..."uh...oh wait,,,,...yes, ok ill tell them"...Marco, or so he calls himself that, has spoken from my foot, and would like you all to agree that the movie Flash Gorden is the best movie ever...and if you do not agree he would like you to go and stand by the stairs...and just wait.

LA_MERC_Dirge
January 7th, 2003, 06:32 AM
weeee

Nice to see the umm errr Nazi's are back under control?

lmao Are we talking about the new Flash Gordon or the old black and white one?

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
January 7th, 2003, 07:54 AM
does it matter.......really?

Scott

MrAuto
January 7th, 2003, 04:34 PM
It does matter when guys that dont even play cs are telling friends we are cheaters. Im not upset I just wanted everyone to know the truth.

bighead
January 7th, 2003, 05:45 PM
hmmm...well if it's someone local..i think u might want to discuss it w/ that person auto

-FA- Th|3f
January 9th, 2003, 05:12 PM
OMG the cat has left the building! COME BACK!!

SgtJeff
January 9th, 2003, 10:46 PM
Crap, the last I heard, you guys were just takin a break to play the fy maps and were comin back. Guess I missed the memo that you left altogether. Haven't heard a word negative bout ya. Come back. Spot's open for ya.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==