PDA

View Full Version : For all those that cry OMG!!! HAX!!!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
January 3rd, 2003, 04:28 PM
This is a huge file but worth the d/l. When you see it you'll understand what good is. Some of these are amazing kills even by CPL standards so understand that there are guys THAT DAMN GOOD out there.

http://www.geekboys.org/movies.php

Scott

p.s. I stole this off of COPS server forums...thx Korr...lol

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
January 3rd, 2003, 04:29 PM
WARNING: It takes about 35 minutes at 110 kbs so be ready to wait awhile.

Scott

-=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
January 3rd, 2003, 04:49 PM
LOL yeah these are the 1337 of the 1337, wuz gonna post it up here anyways.

bighead
January 3rd, 2003, 05:34 PM
I don't care what u show bb..u still h4x and i'm sticking w/ that story :C)

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 3rd, 2003, 05:56 PM
Yeah...I haxed BigH last night a couple times...it was great. Had to turn them off before it became suspicious though...

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
January 3rd, 2003, 07:17 PM
You gotta admit that those AWP headshots no scope are just stupid. I like the double during the credits too...haha

Scott

*Lotus*Dredg
January 3rd, 2003, 07:22 PM
OMG H4X!!!

Reign
January 3rd, 2003, 07:54 PM
i noticed alot of those guys play using left handed models, thats pretty neat

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
January 4th, 2003, 08:04 AM
The other thing I THOUGHT I saw was that some of the player models seemed wrong....like T's were shooting Ts and vice versa.

Scott

SnAkEbItE
January 4th, 2003, 10:02 AM
Yeah you saw that too huh...

Cypher
January 4th, 2003, 11:03 AM
I gotta say, I'm not really impressed... there's just too much about those clips that smells funny. Like what you just said (T's shooting T's). And I'm not trying to suggest that any of them were hacking, but... there's a super-slow-motion part of a guy getting a headshot -- his crosshair NEVER goes above the victim's shoulder's, and the kill shot is actually in the victim's groin. Headshot? Wrong "head"; I don't think that should count. (I watched this very carefully several times) So many of them sprayed bursts all over their opponent's body and ended up with a headshot. It's not like they aimed for the head and took one shot; there was a big "luck" factor in a lot of those kills. Perhaps this vid came from a much older version of cs, before patches and fixes that made the game more realistic and accurate. You can definitely tell when they pull up the scores that it's an older version.

Now please don't get me wrong; the guys are definitely GOOD and they'd own me up and down the street any day. But I'm not gonna bow down and hail them kings of cs based on what I just saw. Like I said, too much of that just smells fishy.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
January 4th, 2003, 12:08 PM
As far as the guns, I'm often a T carrying a Colt for example...pick it up off my victim...

Reign
January 4th, 2003, 02:01 PM
it is from older versions such as 1.3 1.4 cause the awp you can see the barrel when scoped and it has a crosshair unscoped, and i noticed the T's shooting at T's thing to, just thought the video was broken

Mikey
January 4th, 2003, 06:45 PM
i just watched it and i still dont see to much great about it? and i have no clue what version they are playin... all ive ever played is 1.5... and yea the models look messed up..

eNdOfBeGinNinG
January 4th, 2003, 08:11 PM
i d/l what do i use to watch?

Cypher
January 4th, 2003, 08:23 PM
media player should handle it

you may need to install the divx codec if you dont already have it... i think the codec install is in that zip too if i remember right

SnAkEbItE
January 4th, 2003, 09:26 PM
Yep Yep

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==