PDA

View Full Version : Whaaaaaaaaat?!

fishsinger
January 1st, 2003, 02:21 PM
How was everyone's New Years's Eve? Mine sucked bad!;(

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 1st, 2003, 02:28 PM
Mine too...went to bed at 10:45 sober (I guess that's a good thing). Why was yours bad?

MadOne
January 1st, 2003, 02:44 PM
sober but still fun, watched the ball drop in Vegas....maybe next year i can be there in person.

Cypher
January 1st, 2003, 02:46 PM
yup mine sucked.

LA_MERC_Sabre
January 1st, 2003, 02:48 PM
Andy and I got really drunk and got used like a rented mule in trivial pursuit and pictionary by our wives. i think we went 0-7 and we cheated. doh!!!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
January 1st, 2003, 03:27 PM
Whole family sick....only alcohol was Nyquil....went to bed at 12:15...it sucked.

Scott

LA_MERC_Dirge
January 1st, 2003, 03:52 PM
We rocked it in. Went down to the French Quarter about 7 PM, ate, bounced around a few bars before wathcing the fireworks then catching a cab home. Man there were a lot of peeps down there! Maker's Mark and Coke flowed freely.

Disorder
January 1st, 2003, 05:12 PM
got really drunk at a couple strip clubs, then i went to sleep at about 330 and went to work at 6. man you shoulda seen it. i would say that 2/3's of the people working today were still drunk when they got there hahhaaha. and this is your military hard at work.

Cypher
January 1st, 2003, 05:57 PM
lol... go USA!

sugarfaerie
January 1st, 2003, 09:32 PM
Mine sucked, I was at work!!! :(

JUNKY
January 1st, 2003, 09:43 PM
Ahh you know you love your job!!!!!!!! -- too bad your desk gets n00berized during the days now.

P.S. -- I'm that old guy who doesnt work the night shift anymore :-)

sugarfaerie
January 1st, 2003, 09:46 PM
Hehe, yeah Im sure you slept through the knew year, too late for you huh? LOL j/k

(Yeah I hear old dude is a total tard!)

JUNKY
January 1st, 2003, 09:51 PM
Nah actually I was watching one of our supervisors put a good dent in a really big bottle of Crown Royal, me and bonnie, and Alan B and TJ and Kelly, and some others sat around, snacked and watched Monster Garage all night -- I actually made it past midnight -- I guess you're actually sitting at work right now huh? That sucks -- what are you doing "surfing non-work-related" websites? LOL

Lata

sugarfaerie
January 1st, 2003, 09:59 PM
No calls! hahaha *knocks on wood* LOL
We drank some 'non-alcoholic'champagne, compliments of Cain! hehe

JUNKY
January 1st, 2003, 10:06 PM
suuuuure "non-alcoholic"

As long as the sups had gone home for the night, I would have been cool with anything.

If they werent all calling in today while I was there, and they arent calling in now, then that can only mean all the morons are waiting to call in tomorrow while I'm there....They always wait for me.

sugarfaerie
January 1st, 2003, 10:19 PM
Hey, just set up hyperterminal and everything will be ok! ;)

JUNKY
January 1st, 2003, 10:37 PM
lol -- well QA cant keep up with what is done in the test lab --since they finally got the DSL signal in there.
Repeat after me:
"I have no idea how instant messenger got installed on the Macintosh G4"

LOL

nite -- time to take my old butt to bed

SnAkEbItE
January 1st, 2003, 11:30 PM
Well I watched a re-run of David Letterman and then my wife and I watched Miss. Congeality(sp) cute movie.

Rooster
January 1st, 2003, 11:34 PM
Got home after work at 2330, drank a few beers and watched the neighborhood fireworks.

LA_MERC_Yankee
January 2nd, 2003, 11:08 AM
I'm gonna refrain from posting any details about the late night festivities. :)

Apocalypse
January 2nd, 2003, 11:38 AM
I'm not Yankee. I went to my friend McNallys' house in Palos Hills...suburb of Chicago. But before doing so, indulged in some Smirnoff Rasberry Twist and some OJ. Drank some more when we got there, played some more drinking games, and watched the celebrations on TV. Apparently I was making phone calls on my cell phone for like an hour, and calling people I haven't talked to in years. Then I passed in/out in his bathroom for like 2 hours and spewed chunks for the time being. Around 3, I was still drunk, but atleast on an empty stomach. Wow, what a night!

SoBe
January 2nd, 2003, 01:05 PM
man i wish that was my night..but nooooooo...we ate dinner which was ruined by my awful date...then watched two movies had one jack and coke..then went to bed around 3...not very exciting

fishsinger
January 2nd, 2003, 01:21 PM
that was also not written by sobe, but actually by fishsinger..im gonna hurt sobe for leaving her name sign in..

LA_MERC_Dirge
January 2nd, 2003, 05:08 PM
Okay here's my friend Stephen (some of y'all remember him from Hooter's in June), Yankee, myself and another friend drinking the famous Cajun Monster (more commonly known as Andyconda's bane) at Lemouyne's Landing (a nice bar/restaraunt on the MS River in downtown New Orleans.

LA_MERC_Dirge
January 2nd, 2003, 05:09 PM
And outside Lemouyne's the firworks were a'cooking!

The boat is the Canal street ferry across the river. The fireworks are shot from a barge floating down the river.

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 2nd, 2003, 05:23 PM
Dirge, Stephen went to Tech, right? When did he graduate?

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
January 2nd, 2003, 05:35 PM
I'm impressed...that's a good fireworks shot. Is that digital or 35mm? If a 35mm, what film speed???

Scott

LA_MERC_Dirge
January 2nd, 2003, 06:25 PM
Stephen graduated from Tech the same time as Andy and I: May 1997. And the picture is from Stephen's new digital camera. Sony cyber-shot 3 something megapixel. glad y'all like.

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 2nd, 2003, 06:38 PM
Grreat pic...I agree. Ask him, if you remember soemtime, if he used to hang out with Trey Morris.

LA_MERC_Dirge
January 2nd, 2003, 07:39 PM
rgr that Ya know I went to middle school with a Trey Morris, I think. Shreveport COuntry Day...

LA_MERC_Yankee
January 2nd, 2003, 08:05 PM
When did we drink a Cajun Monster? j/k. Thanks for a great New Year's Eve.

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 2nd, 2003, 08:11 PM
I used to room with him in Neilson before he "dropped out" and went to UCA or something. That was like in the fall of '94 if I remember correctly

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==