LA_MERC_Onji 23
LA_MERC_Sniper 23
LA_MERC_Dirge 21
LA_MERC_Apocalypse 21
LA_MERC_Disorder 21
TrapperKeeper2000 21
-|6-DAy 21
=============================

Congratulations to LA_MERC_I||ega|-op for winning the title of Gamer of the Month for December 2002.

A poll has been posted for the next 15 days for all of the nominees for the prestigious GAMER OF THE YEAR AWARD. Please nominate for the person you fell should win this award based on how well they play the game, their past improvements as well as how good of a TEAM player they are/have been.....

This poll will expire on January 15th at 2:30 AM.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
January 1st, 2003, 01:58 AM
Give it to me baby, uh huh uh huh!
Give it to me baby, uh huh uh huh!

LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
January 1st, 2003, 02:16 AM
OMG H4X, w00t.. its the first time that I got over 5 votes.. :laugh:

Thanks everyone.. I was wondering if I would ever get it. Everyone in the top 10 deserved it and I wish you guys all have a chance to make it very soon.

Corona, I guess we will have to work on promoting you for next month

Omega_Prime
January 1st, 2003, 05:48 AM
dgj toby you deserved it with your time in the top 10 and the short amount of hours you played anyway i think i will think about my gamer of the year choice its gonna be a hard choice but i will come up with my vote in a day or so.

Omega_Prime
January 1st, 2003, 06:12 AM
you know what now that i think about it i dont need a day or 15 days to pick my gamer of the year, sure i would like to have it but my vote is going with bighead, seeing as how he will help me out when im in a bind and also because i play against him so much he has become my arch rival in the game so to bighead and all the rest that are nominated good luck.

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 1st, 2003, 07:13 AM
I agree. I was really lucky yesterday to kill BigH a number of times (emphasis on the REALLY and LUCKY parts)...I pick BigH

bighead
January 1st, 2003, 07:47 AM
thanks guys. I appreciate your votes. /me cries now :C) anyway I dunno who i'm going to vote for lol. I'll have to think about it. I don't like voting for myself so i'll look it over and make a decision in a few days of who i think should get it

bighead
January 1st, 2003, 07:58 AM
man those are some high votes. Alot of people voted this month. That's cool. Congrats on toby of GOM

Mikey
January 1st, 2003, 08:24 AM
hey biggey... who's ya daddy... and what does he do

LA_MERC_Dirge
January 1st, 2003, 10:54 AM
lmao /me cries /me laughs ooooo I have a headache

SnAkEbItE
January 1st, 2003, 11:52 AM
They are all good gamers and some better than other's. They all have the ability to lead a team and to follow a leader. I chose none.

JUNKY
January 1st, 2003, 08:06 PM
OMG HAX!!1

My name somehow got omitted from the list of candidates -- I'ma go cry now....

CrAzYbOnEs
January 1st, 2003, 08:14 PM
what have i got to do to get gamer of the month. DAAMN!
i wanna at least see my name once. by the way when can i get recruited ? :D :D :D :D
peace,
crazy

SnAkEbItE
January 1st, 2003, 11:33 PM
That brings up a question. I don't want to start anything here and I know that I have and have been accused of that in the past but, is gamer of the year only for Merc's?
I know that you have to be in the top 10 for the gamer of the month and then get enough votes but, just wondering about the gamer of the year.

LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
January 1st, 2003, 11:47 PM
Actually, the Gamer of the Year is made up of people who have made Gamer of the Month throughout this past year. I may be mistaken and if I am, Jay please correct me on this.

bighead
January 2nd, 2003, 12:04 PM
toby i think you're right..just happens to be merc's that got gamer of the year..i think apoc won before he was a merc..but not sure

fishsinger
January 2nd, 2003, 01:32 PM
what exactly is a merc?

LA_MERC_Mercy
January 2nd, 2003, 01:41 PM
Merc=LA_MERC=Louisiana Mercenaries

fishsinger
January 2nd, 2003, 04:55 PM
well i knew that!elaborate please.

LA_MERC_Dirge
January 2nd, 2003, 05:02 PM
What's to elaborate???

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
January 2nd, 2003, 05:31 PM
Sounds like question for Hybrid.:D

Scott

Apocalypse
January 2nd, 2003, 06:02 PM
Negative BH, I think I won shortly after becoming a MERC. Not that it matters.

Captain
January 2nd, 2003, 06:42 PM
How did i get any votes LOL

LA_MERC_RiverRat
January 2nd, 2003, 07:58 PM
toby's response is correct :)

Omega_Prime
January 2nd, 2003, 10:24 PM
toby most of your votes are comeing from new users???? people who just registered like on jan. the 1st i know i count 5 peps who dont even play this game with us you aint hackin are ya lol.

Mikey
January 3rd, 2003, 07:29 AM
LOL.. wouldnt doubt it

waah

IamTylerDurden
January 3rd, 2003, 11:53 PM
Congrats Biggy!!!... Glad to see you get it!!!!

Cypher
January 4th, 2003, 12:29 AM
actually, i dont think the polls are closed yet (correct me if i'm wrong).

but, er, quasi-congrats to biggie for being in the lead at the moment. how's that?

LA_MERC_RiverRat
January 4th, 2003, 01:08 AM
no...the poll is NOT closed for another 12 or so days....

bighead
January 4th, 2003, 02:40 AM
I might be in the lead now..but alot can change in 12 days..or so. I'm just glad i got one vote. Thx guys

Mikey
January 4th, 2003, 11:38 PM
PICK ME!!!! PICK ME!!!! i was GOM last yaer =D
^^Blake

LA_MERC_Dirge
January 4th, 2003, 11:51 PM
omg no more red beans for me....

Come back Dixie, I'll spray something...

omg h4x did he get me too..

Nah it mujst have just been the red beans

OMG

Cypher
January 5th, 2003, 12:26 AM
WTF??

Noxious
January 5th, 2003, 10:56 PM
YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! PICK ME!! PICK ME!! OVER HERE! PICKE ME!! PICK ME!!
^^Blake

Noxious
January 5th, 2003, 11:07 PM
Ok, seriously thought guys =D this is Blake again...Dirge went for BLAH!! to omg h4x!! this year =D am i da only one seeing dis =D

Just my two cents =D

Robby, i showin da love for ya :D lol check ya later.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
January 5th, 2003, 11:39 PM
Someone put a gag on dat f00. Nox, you need to put a lock on your door f00, all kinds of critters are wandering in your house and using your bandwith.

Scoot:D

Noxious
January 6th, 2003, 03:12 AM
I r here on peaceful terms =D i just trying to talk to my bois again....

and i road in Henry's cop car tonight....dern cage beat mah knees up TWICE!!! lol.....and then he understands this wierd gibberish on the cb....it was wierd......bl...outsid.....tin-door.....ye.....ok......or something like that

Weeeeee, can i get my forums unlocked now? i just wanna chat =D j00 r all mah special friends (reow -_0) heh. Nuffin but love =D

i r say Truce from here on out =D i dont really play cs much anymore...just matches....Just wanna chill have fun and relax from now on out, untill i finish college.

Well i'll check u guys later =D
Peace Out,
Blake

P.S. - Nice Joke Scoot

Originally posted by LA_MERC_Big_Brother
Scoot:D
LoL...!! =D nuffin but love

Maximus
January 6th, 2003, 03:49 AM
D00d, stay off the reefer...Drugs're baaad, m'kay?

Noxious
January 6th, 2003, 04:44 AM
what r reefer? is it worth alot? HENRY!! hook me up with some from the evidence room, i need money, i can sell that stuff easy right?

Noxious
January 6th, 2003, 04:59 AM
Hey guys, just lemme know, if ya want me to stop talking here completely just let me know, i am going to respect your rules...just thought it was time to ask for another chance....

So just gimme the word or something....i'll stop coming here if ya want....But yall pm me talk to me some....i feel like all my friends are dead 8-0

SnAkEbItE
January 6th, 2003, 09:44 AM
You sure chose your name wisely

Omega_Prime
January 7th, 2003, 04:54 AM
blake for once in your life will you please speak english instead of puter talk it is really annoying you sound like a kid lol but whatever floats your boat.

Noxious
January 7th, 2003, 11:21 AM
What part j00 r no get? i r esplain to j00!

LoL...!! dat good 'nough pooter talk for j00 mike :P

and that wasn't computer took, that was coon@$$ talk :D

Apocalypse
January 7th, 2003, 11:43 AM
Do the poking stick thing with the faces Blake...do it do it! hercules hercules!!!

Noxious
January 7th, 2003, 07:14 PM
:stick i did it already....but i gues it didn't post...or it came up missing? darn the internet....al gore forgot to fix all the glitches

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==